Once-In-A-Lifetime Project

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
anakin;507819 said:
Mizhan...caliper kasi cat, baru cun...warna gold ker..:top:

mmg dah cuci & cat la caliper tu, pakai black enamel paint. kalau gua pakai subaru imprezza, mmg aku spray caliper kaler gold.. but not with a 1984 BMW laa.. gua otai :)

mizhan;507867 said:
mmg dah cuci & cat la caliper tu, pakai black enamel paint. kalau gua pakai subaru imprezza, mmg aku spray caliper kaler gold.. but not with a 1984 BMW laa.. gua otai :)

mizhan, i think he means the bmw oem caliper gold. i've seen a better pics somewhere in a resto thread but can't find it now :eek:
Pic1-01.jpg

teknokrat;507792 said:
Just want some info from your experience.
What the different of using

1. short stroke + sport spring
2. short stroke + standard spring
3. long stroke + sport spring
4. long stroke + standard spring

Sori banyak tanya.. :eek:

i'm not the best person to answer your question. i can refer you to our resident E30 gurus here. however, i have a feeling that short stroke shocks go better with sports springs.

as mentioned, i am mixing up the two for a bit of compromised comfort. the day i can afford to rebuild another E30 to showroom spec (14"tyres & mudflaps), i'll install B8 into the red car.

maxxsp;507868 said:
mizhan, i think he means the bmw oem caliper gold. i've seen a better pics somewhere in a resto thread but can't find it now :eek:
Pic1-01.jpg

hey, that looks nice! oem gold i don't mind :) anybody here knows where i can get my hands on them?

mizhan;507874 said:
hey, that looks nice! oem gold i don't mind :) anybody here knows where i can get my hands on them?

if i'm not mistaken, i saw it in a e30tech project thread. He even posted the brand of the paint and colour code as well. looks 99% like original. will let you know if i come across it again.

went shopping for more Wurth stuff..

will empty these 2 cans into all the cavities i can find or reach..

0312.jpg

1. the 6-piece noise suppression pad for door, rear panel & trunk. another 6 pieces ordered to line the roof.
2. the thick self-adheasive noise reduction panels for floor and firewall.

0313.jpg

thanks a bunch Joe :top:

datsunnismo;509543 said:
hi bro mizhan,

did u managed to get the new firewall rubber plugs?

are those the plugs that come with the bell housing lining?

i see... nope, not yet. once wiring work starts, i'll probably ask InnerPower to get it for me. those guys can order practically any part.

Haha...bro mizhan,u must update ur thread every 12hours lor...ramai peminat setia sedang menanti dgn penuh keterujaan,hehe...mcm diari AF plak dah...

Rastabimmer;511407 said:
Haha...bro mizhan,u must update ur thread every 12hours lor...ramai peminat setia sedang menanti dgn penuh keterujaan,hehe...mcm diari AF plak dah...

ya mizhan,

i fully agreed with Rastabimmer.

mizhan;511475 said:
not much unfortunately.. cashflow issues :wink:

its ok bro, slow n steady, im sure you yourself cant wait for it to complete..
eager, eager bro:burnout:

Top Bottom