Olde Man Stories on Grand TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

iloveVagina

Club Guest
TT sessions cums and gone...Something old, something new.New friend made, and renewed olde friendships.Been to TT since 2000, and heck the last one held at Hartamas was at the McD/Projet, where M3 was there and notforgetting Tasha's gloryious headlights was captured on iron oxide (by none other than Bulubesar, dirty old man!).Olde friendship renewed (friend made during Autoworld BMM)1. BMdriver - still in his White Knight2. BMFive (aka aCKL5) - I think he should be voted as the person most attended TT session, from waaaay back in 1999, looong before Chester knew the alphabets B-M-W. I think he is THE UNSUNG Hero.. founding member of BMM.3. Ah-Fan - now bringing another girl.4. E46Fanatics - still as boyish like virgin (so no baby yet, and could be).5. le Chest - Sold his E46 now to be a Bengmobille, phallus extender with GT spoiler!6. Juan Powerbollocks - Evers roving here and there as usual.7. Wendy - once a hot, hot puss*, always a hot puss*8. Fabulous Fabian - with head like that, it shines!9. CKL or LCK - where R U man!Olde friends missing:1. Hangsap King - hope no tsunami in PD2. Mikoloh - must be because the stewerdess wife at home3. Bungee Jumper @ OSWanker - but then meets him once a month, minimum.4. 3er - ?5. Fuhrer - Australia can go.. Hartamas, so far away, hah?Notable new friends made:1. Anthony Ng - met him on way back at the car park. Blardy hell.. one look at his face knew instantly a hangsap farker.2. A lot of newbies, and having steroids on wheels. Good stuff, that make me want to open assessory shops.3. Some even go to same MRSM, probably inherit my pillows and latex mattress.Familia faces - that Zoggee (wife dun trust you hah?),T28 (everytime I see this buggre, car in workshop!),Iceman (horny as ever for butthole).. never see him with a female cumpanion.Saat (gorging Chicken wings.. and cumplaining bout his weight...er, do U do missionary pussytion?)Naharuddin .. with his "junk".. OOooiii can sell by kati oredi lah!.. and Kevster, Didi-Didi (hell of a Dick!), Bundy, krazeepete, 2sen, KennyG (without sax), Rezzy.... Good stuff chaps...and live long & prosperAfter all that.. I need liposucktion and Botox, :aggressive:

Originally posted by iloveVagina@Mar 7 2005, 12:44 PM
Iceman (horny as ever for butthole).. never see him with a female cumpanion.
eh .. latok,

Iceman's gorgoeous woman came later lar ... hehe! :D Had to push off to give them some privacy y'know ... ;)

ILV,

Yup, definitely I inherit your pillows and latex mattress ....
Maybe even the same hole in the mattress !!

The legacy continues .....

brader,

u forgot one more person, mr. Men in Black.

just to clarify, i brought my sister.. I think she got hooked to the E30s already :D

Originally posted by iloveVagina@Mar 6 2005, 11:44 PM
Notable new friends made:

1. Anthony Ng - met him on way back at the car park. Blardy hell.. one look at his face knew instantly a hangsap farker.
Wah ... ILV u so good can see n know at one sight. Damn ... i need to re-image myself so school gal not scare of me .... hehehe :D

Latok, I was there lah, even talked to you when you popped by to talk to BM5 and they were making fun of your nametag - "ILV"......grrrhhh :angry:

hehehe :p

Originally posted by affan66@Mar 7 2005, 12:39 AM
brader,

u forgot one more person, mr. Men in Black.

just to clarify, i brought my sister.. I think she got hooked to the E30s already :D

Ya lah... Now I'm slipping... must be because of drinking Coke so much :p

Dave Anand, Jeff Ho, Behringer, Baby Jonnie, KCSuperHangsapTam.....

Wat happen to these kakis?
:(

Originally posted by OSFlanker@Mar 7 2005, 01:18 AM
Latok, I was there lah, even talked to you when you popped by to talk to BM5 and they were making fun of your nametag - "ILV"......grrrhhh :angry:

hehehe :p

Drat.. Drat.. Double drat!

I'm slipping big time... Sorry.
:D

See, what happens when U have tooooo much Coke!
:yes:

3er was there although only for a short while. Was at the carpark all the while.

Latuk latuk,

I tot i was going to see u in yr torn up, skin showing t-shirt... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Was expecting u to show more skin than my dates wor.... :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

Originally posted by iloveVagina@Mar 7 2005, 03:41 PM
If liddat, I'm scared that the cummittee may want to make me jaga kereta....
:D
Jaga kereta ok ma... then u ketuk the UDM drivers RM3.00 per car X 80 cars = RM240.00. Worth yr while ma...

Latok, next round i see u, u better sealing yr backside. :angry:
u dare not admit u r "ILV" ... play me off ah !

mr ILV, mr e46F's wife is expecting ;) He's not an innocent boy anymore :D He def knows the birds and the bees.

Hello ILV,

Where got soft hands? u mean pussy issit? :rofl:

It was nice meeting up with you in Souled Out with proper T-Shirts and pants though..... :lol:

Top Bottom