Oh Man....My E39 Front BMW Emblem/Badge Ripped Off

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Replay

Club Guest
Guess the title says it all, my nice front bmw emblem been nicked by someone....#$$%^^#$&*@@ %%^&&$##%&%!!!!!Need to get a new one now...lucky the wanker didnt scratch my bonnet in the process....Anyone know where i can get the black and white ones? or even the ori ones? wonder if they are expensive. Why the fark would someone wat the bmw emblem? to stick on their protons? #4%^#@#$&854@$!!!!!

What a pity but ponder the possibilities of having a clean shaved bonnet with no more tempting bits to flick.........?

motorsportsdivision in Sunway....macam macam pun ada..

you can get it from first division in segambut. bought mine for 45 bucks. cheap!

sachseelan;347793 said:
i bought mine from forummer andypoh(udmowners.com)...the CF type.

cheers...

oh cool...I didnt know that there was another beemer forum.....will go check it out...btw...how much was your CF type emblem?

XXX;347797 said:
motorsportsdivision in Sunway....macam macam pun ada..

motorsportdiv? i suppose its along the famous sunway street...will go checkem out.....

my beemer feeling so naked and scar'ed now.... :62:

Replay;347810 said:
oh cool...I didnt know that there was another beemer forum.....will go check it out...btw...how much was your CF type emblem?

you got PM...:listen: pic not so clear, taken wt lousy hp. CF is nice:top:

1504082140ll2.jpg

aiyoh...
mine also kena, saturday night at SS2. Someone stole the BMW emblem on the bonnet!..what is happening in boleh land.....emblem also want....

jaleeks23;354576 said:
aiyoh...
mine also kena, saturday night at SS2. Someone stole the BMW emblem on the bonnet!..what is happening in boleh land.....emblem also want....

i saw yr car without the emblem this mornin...that explains

hahaha...yeahlah...really wondering what is happening these days, emblem also wanna take...

better than buying themselves... after all, it's FOC
But then... this kind of j@ck@ss will sure kena tangkap one day... or better, theirs also kena ripped off by someone else (should they drive a BMW)

Still on the front emblem, does anyone experience that the front emblem will lose its shine and became dull after about a year or so due to heat, sun and other environmental factors? I was told the original ones costing about RM 150 last longer while those RM 40 does not.

I'm considering not having emblem on the bonnet lah...how? any opinion? I'm planning to respray my car soon so anyone who has bonnet without emblem?

i have seen some rides which have removed the badge and smoothen the bonnet...looks quite smooth

jaleeks23;354753 said:
I'm considering not having emblem on the bonnet lah...how? any opinion? I'm planning to respray my car soon so anyone who has bonnet without emblem?

bro,
Don't do that, it will look awful:eek:

Top Bottom