Official October 2011 Drive: Climbin' the Frasers 22nd October 2011

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
astroboy;682168 said:
Guys.. I can't join because going South with family.. I do have a walkie that I can spare.. anyone who need it please get in touch with me, can collect tonight in PJ area.

bawak walkie ini petang we play play on the golf course...

hahaha.....

bluepanther;682223 said:
.....ade bang, tak meghilang mane2.

Waaaaah sekalang sudah jadi VP aaaaaar.

:4:... Filled with plenty of mixed emotions bro. Tak tau berapa lama bole bertahan daaa. Hampir setiap hari kena hantam left right up and down .... Bole jadi migraine weiii :(:(:(...

astroboy;682168 said:
Guys.. I can't join because going South with family.. I do have a walkie that I can spare.. anyone who need it please get in touch with me, can collect tonight in PJ area.

bro ab, i keen to borrow but i only will pass pj area around 4.30 am lol. i will be in melaka on sunday if i were to returned it to you. but as affan said, make way for leader and sweeper first

ezzo369;682256 said:
bro ab, i keen to borrow but i only will pass pj area around 4.30 am lol. i will be in melaka on sunday if i were to returned it to you. but as affan said, make way for leader and sweeper first

I think I will start a group buy if the walkie talkie is proved to be effective during the drive.

It also have FM radio, a LED torch and beside the walkie talkie function. So far 4 of the CM wanted to buy one for their own usage.

Guys have a fun and safe drive.. Wish could join but have to work tomorrow.

the committee has purchased several walkies. Anybody with their own personal walkies can also bring along theirs or borrow from someone like in this case AB (Thanks AB for being a good sport).
The ones purchased will be given to the leaders and sweepers. This is to ensure we have proper communication from heads to tails.

Last reminder: please have your car checked. Workshop still open :)

Hello all brothers,

Maybe I'll join the action tmrw drive. I've got a walkie, I've got an 'old' sticker so no need to print any for me incase i don't show up! Long time never rempit so pls all drive safe!

No offense meant, but it would be really nice that everyone can excercise some discipline and be on time (as specified by the CM) @ d meeting point 2morow morning. Pls don't treat this meet up like a chinese wedding dinner. Thank you.

udm68;682333 said:
No offense meant, but it would be really nice that everyone can excercise some discipline and be on time (as specified by the CM) @ d meeting point 2morow morning. Pls don't treat this meet up like a chinese wedding dinner. Thank you.
Bro you remind me of someone lah....:wink: With God willing, I'll be there!

..out of curiosity, whats wrong with chinese wedding dinner ???

Ecc0;682385 said:
..out of curiosity, whats wrong with chinese wedding dinner ???

This is what majority Chinese practice which is not good la..

Invitation card: 6pm
The guest only start coming: 7.30pm

1 and half hour delay.

Top Bottom