Official New launch of F30 M sport

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
1ST time buy UDM also 1ST time kena tipu 9 9 BY UDM !!! Waiting for EB M Sport ( Told by SA @ UDM can get the UDM frm August onward ) Today just see a sms from SA ...ITU KERETA UDM SUDAH ADA TAPI BELUM DISEMBUR WARNA BIRU @ EB !!! i dah tunggu 3 bulan UDM just say to me BELUM SEMBUR CAT BIRU LAGI !!! S T U P I D .........
:motz:

M Like;838476 said:
Just paid 4+++ to order M Performance Exh for the coming EB M Sport at Glenmarie ...SA said need order from Germany ...Any body get the EB ready ?

Is yours 328 or 320?

M Like;841410 said:
1ST time buy UDM also 1ST time kena tipu 9 9 BY UDM !!! Waiting for EB M Sport ( Told by SA @ UDM can get the UDM frm August onward ) Today just see a sms from SA ...ITU KERETA UDM SUDAH ADA TAPI BELUM DISEMBUR WARNA BIRU @ EB !!! i dah tunggu 3 bulan UDM just say to me BELUM SEMBUR CAT BIRU LAGI !!! S T U P I D .........
:motz:

At least you've waited for only 3 months bro. I've been waiting since last July...and yet to get my EB M Sport as well. Apparently it's due to a delay at the factory due to upgrading works undertaken previously to expand the capacity of the Kulim plant.

Danucci;841480 said:
At least you've waited for only 3 months bro. I've been waiting since last July...and yet to get my EB M Sport as well. Apparently it's due to a delay at the factory due to upgrading works undertaken previously to expand the capacity of the Kulim plant.

ive been waiting since i booked in April. first they cant even give me a definitive date only a range, and then they keep postponing. latest is "next week" whatever that means.

and mine isnt even EB2

Waiting for a OFFICIAL answer from UDM about this isue ( Send a mail n letter to the UDM head office ) IF U DONT HAS THE CAR TO GIVE CUSTOMERS THAN SAY IT DONT BLA BLA BLA ...:bebored:

ngiing;841549 said:
btw, what does EB stand for? sorry for the noob question. Im new to bimmer.

EB is the colour.

Estorial Blue which is the sort of trade mark colour for the M Sports.

Its an interesting color but doesnt really work with the older generation :p

Very "sporty" colour i would say.

Was made to understand the assembly plant in Kulim does not spray the cars or any car parts. Panels/components came colored from Germany and are assembled onsite. Doubt the EB would come to the showroom so soon.

Anyone order their OB 328 M-Sport from AB Glenmarie? May I know what they tell you the earliest you can get your car?

So the previous sport line would come to an end? But still the rim 397 is better looking than msport rim.

blackbox;841585 said:
Anyone order their OB 328 M-Sport from AB Glenmarie? May I know what they tell you the earliest you can get your car?

I did. The earliest they told me is early september..

Danucci;841601 said:

dealer keeps blaming BMW Malaysia for screwing them with the delivery dates and delays. I said not my problem, go sort it out.

Danucci;841601 said:

When I place my order on end of July they told me I'm going to be the first batch to received the EB 328 M sports which should be around end August or early September, recently they said they received letter from BMW Malaysia the August delivery are going to delay to September just like to check with you guys is anyone heard the same story? They kind like have the memo to show me.

M Like;842087 said:
Hi If i cancel the booking for EB 328 M Sport . The Gleenmarie SA will refund me back 100% ? ( Rm 3000 booking fee n Few k for Acc ) TQ

Your SA is a member in this forum?

balotelli;842395 said:
hope to get mine by the end of this month.. :wink:

I got mine yesterday... wohoo! :top:

That is after much complains to BMW Voice especially.

Top Bottom