Official New launch of F30 M sport

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Danucci;832963 said:
Pushing my luck here, but are you able to procure a further discount in addition to the corporate discount of 6%? :eek:

Not applicable with any other corporate discounts.. sorry.. :)

for the M-Sport..... i think the better buy will be the 328 instead of the 320d..... i thought they would bring in the 325d Msport... :D

lazzydogg;832987 said:
for the M-Sport..... i think the better buy will be the 328 instead of the 320d..... i thought they would bring in the 325d Msport... :D

better buy 335i instead of 328i ..and better buy M3 instead of 335i ...people buy lower range because of limited budget ..

328 M Sport come with Pirelli P7 n no car for test drive yet . Saw a W-- 737 in AB Glenmarie yesterday ...

M Like;833230 said:
328 M Sport come with Pirelli P7 n no car for test drive yet . Saw a W-- 737 in AB Glenmarie yesterday ...

yea, m sport fitted with pirelli p7 run flat. i also noticed bmw gives normal wheel nuts, no more security wheel lock nut..

SKD for sure.Some close to 50cars got to see the local assembly plant in Kulim yesterday.

xatomic;833210 said:
no review of the M Sport suspension?

I test drove the 320D m-sports earlier this week. The ride was not as "hard" as the E90 m-sport. During the test drive I went over quite a number of uneven surfaces and potholes. My liver and kidneys did not fuse together. The SA said the improved ride was due to better RFT and different m sports suspension. :top:

The handling was good with minimal body roll and felt confident when I took big corners.

Can't wait to get my hands on my 320D m-sports, next week !

namidub;833464 said:
SKD for sure.Some close to 50cars got to see the local assembly plant in Kulim yesterday.

Yes, they r SKDs. There's no local content. Even the tyres.

lazzydogg;832987 said:

The Power kitted 320d (200hp/420Nm) is getting close to the 325d output (218hp/450Nm), don't think they will intro the 325d. Just my 2 cents.

But I think the 328 M-Sport is a better deal but they should give 19in RIM instead. :rock:

siuloong85;838443 said:
Anyone has any idea when the power kit for 328i will be available in Malaysia?

Australia expects to have it in Jan/Feb 2014. So maybe we'll hav it in Q3 2014. Hope it's earlier! :burnout:

Just paid 4+++ to order M Performance Exh for the coming EB M Sport at Glenmarie ...SA said need order from Germany ...Any body get the EB ready ?

M Like;838441 said:
Still waiting for my EB M Sport ...Haisss
Any member got them ready ?

I'm still waiting for My EB M Sport as well.

Hopefully anytime in the month of August. Though knowing BMW Malaysia (or the dealers maybe), potential for delay of delivery will be high.

However, do note that I actually saw an EB M sport on the road the other day!. No idea if it's a customer's car or a company car.

M Like;838476 said:
Just paid 4+++ to order M Performance Exh for the coming EB M Sport at Glenmarie ...SA said need order from Germany ...Any body get the EB ready ?

Bro how much exactly you paid, i want to compare price

ALBundy;829170 said:
Agreed with Danucci with regards to "retro-fitting" the adaptive suspension onto existing 328s, which is very unlikely. The wirings are different, as the existing system is DEC (Driving Experience Control) compared to DDC (Dynamic Driving Control), same thing goes for the ECU which may not be just a software upgrade.

For those that want a firmer ride, just install aftermarket springs and shocks. Having experienced adaptable suspension on cars and bikes, it is a novelty that wears off quickly. If you tend to like a sportier ride, just upgrade the suspension :)

i cannit agree more with albundy on this one.. i have not touch the button on my 7 series for a long time. :)

Top Bottom