Official New launch of F30 M sport

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
siuloong85;828862 said:
328i Msport 309K

320D Msport 268K

Estoril blue only available in September.

The increase in price for the 320d msport is 20k vs 16k for the 328 thus making the 328 msport more value for money ... especially if it has the adaptive suspension vs the passive suspension on the 320d.

I supposed the only real upgrade for 320D, as compared to the 328 is paddle shifters and 18" wheels? (not counting the M sport bodykit, interior enhancements and suspension)

Kewl_AL;828918 said:
Well the 320i sportline will still be available just that the 320d and 328 sportline will be replaced by the msport.
ohh...i tot sport-line will become antique d hahaha:wink:

bit down lo, cosz too early buy the car d manatau now wan launch m sport version d >

I wonder how much is cost to transform from sport line to m sport for 328i. Really keen on the adaptive suspension

splee;828976 said:
I wonder how much is cost to transform from sport line to m sport for 328i. Really keen on the adaptive suspension
sell ur 328 then buy 328 m sport ba heheh

On the inside, the M Sport package includes the M leather steering wheel with multifunction including short-shifters in soft leather nappa with M emblem and sports seats. The seat covers are in a characteristic fabric-Alcantara design. The decorative surface is designed in Aluminium Hexagon with blue accent trim strip. The M emblem decorates the entry sill and footrest. Sure ? Malaysia get Fabric - Alcantara design seat covers .

fabric-Alcantara design seat covers. Interesting. I like it but can see that's where BMW Malaysia is cutting some costs. BMW Malaysia could seriously improve on its website.

Omg m sport launched d!!! Saw a lorry delivering many f30 m sport and parked in front BMW dealershop o.o kena poison d!! M sport f30 is so wet!!

seenoty:eek:pe;829116 said:
Omg m sport launched d!!! Saw a lorry delivering many f30 m sport and parked in front BMW dealershop o.o kena poison d!! M sport f30 is so wet!!
Am sure will mak:eek:e salivate too

Agreed with Danucci with regards to "retro-fitting" the adaptive suspension onto existing 328s, which is very unlikely. The wirings are different, as the existing system is DEC (Driving Experience Control) compared to DDC (Dynamic Driving Control), same thing goes for the ECU which may not be just a software upgrade.

For those that want a firmer ride, just install aftermarket springs and shocks. Having experienced adaptable suspension on cars and bikes, it is a novelty that wears off quickly. If you tend to like a sportier ride, just upgrade the suspension :)

ALBundy;829170 said:
Agreed with Danucci with regards to "retro-fitting" the adaptive suspension onto existing 328s, which is very unlikely. The wirings are different, as the existing system is DEC (Driving Experience Control) compared to DDC (Dynamic Driving Control), same thing goes for the ECU which may not be just a software upgrade.

For those that want a firmer ride, just install aftermarket springs and shocks. Having experienced adaptable suspension on cars and bikes, it is a novelty that wears off quickly. If you tend to like a sportier ride, just upgrade the suspension :)

Online price for 328i damper ONLY:

Front:
a. Non M Sports - $240+$240 = $480
b. M Sports - $265+$265 = $530
c. Adaptive M Sports - $540+$540 = $1,080

Rear:
a. Non M Sports - $150+$150 = $300
b. M Sports - $165+$165 = $330
c. Adaptive M Sports - $410+$410 = $820

It cost more than double to change all 4pcs damper only for Adaptive $1,900 [~RM6,000] vs Non M Sports $860 [~RM2,700] which is ADDITIONAL $1,040 [~MYR3,300]. Not forgetting other parts such as sensors & cables plus extra service cost like bro ALBundy mentioned.. also have not factor in BMW's margin... syiok adaptive..
i rather chose M Performance suspension if i were given the choice; less maintenance & ride height dropped just perfect..

Any idea when 320i m sport will launch? Cos I had place my booking for 320i, but since 320d r launch recently, thinking change to 320d m sport instead, anyone can give advice ? Is that wort to shift over? In fact I really don't like the diesel "lorry" sound, however, The sexy m sport package really make me think twice....haizzzz

m-sports;829213 said:
Online price for 328i damper ONLY:

Front:
a. Non M Sports - $240+$240 = $480
b. M Sports - $265+$265 = $530
c. Adaptive M Sports - $540+$540 = $1,080

Rear:
a. Non M Sports - $150+$150 = $300
b. M Sports - $165+$165 = $330
c. Adaptive M Sports - $410+$410 = $820

It cost more than double to change all 4pcs damper only for Adaptive $1,900 [~RM6,000] vs Non M Sports $860 [~RM2,700] which is ADDITIONAL $1,040 [~MYR3,300]. Not forgetting other parts such as sensors & cables plus extra service cost like bro ALBundy mentioned.. also have not factor in BMW's margin... syiok adaptive..
i rather chose M Performance suspension if i were given the choice; less maintenance & ride height dropped just perfect..

And also anti roll bars. At the moment, as far as I know there is no aftermarket arb from eibach and H&R. That would make a huge difference to the handling of the F30 as it will minimise body roll.

As for suspension, for those that want adaptive suspension, take a look at KW. You can set the suspension using your smartphone or ipad. I have seen it and its pretty cool.

Cheers

Thanks bro M-sport and Albundy for the information and advise. Looks like it's more practical and economical to go for passive M performance suspension instead of M sport adaptive suspension. How much for the M Performance suspension?

Top Bottom