Official New launch of F30 M sport

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I want the adaptive M sport suspension upgrade. Body kit and 3 spoke steering wheel are not a must for me. Hopefully, BMW offer upgrade option to existing f30 owner.

SA said the big price hike for 328i M-Sport is partly becoz it wil come with adaptive suspension. Finally..

splee;821436 said:
I want the adaptive M sport suspension upgrade. Body kit and 3 spoke steering wheel are not a must for me. Hopefully, BMW offer upgrade option to existing f30 owner.

Actually just go back to your dealer to quote you the upgrade. They will ensure that your warranty is kept intact.

Mavik;821454 said:
Actually just go back to your dealer to quote you the upgrade. They will ensure that your warranty is kept intact.

Thanks bro. I will do that when I send my car in for 10k oil change.

Mavik;821454 said:

Bro, not available yet for now. Part number & price only available once the M Sport is released.

_M_;821468 said:
Bro, not available yet for now. Part number & price only available once the M Sport is released.

I am sure you are waiting patiently :)

Target 2.40 after installing that hehehe

Waahh.. your standard too high for me la chief.. I'm just happy to try chase your gasoil smoke trail.. :burnout:

_M_;821511 said:
Waahh.. your standard too high for me la chief.. I'm just happy to try chase your gasoil smoke trail.. :burnout:

And I'll be happy just to see your tail lights...

Mavik;821454 said:

Based on other f30 owner's feedback from other forums, if I'm not mistaken its either:-

(1) The cost of retrofitting the adaptive suspension will be substantial; and/or

(2) It can only be fitted at the BMW factory prior to delivery of a new f30 to its owner.

However, if it's really possible to retrofit it though, I have a feeling that it's not going to be cheap as in addition to replacing the coils (correct me if I'm wrong here), they would also have to reinsert new wirings and reprogram the on-board computer. Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but this is what I've gathered thus far based on my observation of other people's feedback in other forums.

With that in mind, knowing how Kiasi BMW M is sometimes, I hope they retain your warranty given the above. The above however only applies for the adaptive M suspension. I'm sure if you install the passive suspension they'll most likely keep the warranty for you.

_M_;821511 said:

M, you are being modest...I saw how you overtook me during that impromptu drag...

Bro, u did an impromptu drag queen.. of course la I cabutzz.. :vroam:

siuloong85;828896 said:
She said yes. She also confirmed 320D Msport come with adaptive suspension.

Not entirely sure on the above, but If I'm not mistaken the 320d M Sport only comes with the passive M-Sport suspension and not the adaptive. Not trying to rain on people's parade here, but just wanted to make sure that the above is correct. That being said, until any official word is out, no one can surely say...

M Sport package will be introduced on 320d and 328i, replacing the Sport line

M Sport package includes the exclusive M aerodynamic package, 18" M light alloy wheels, M leather steering wheel with gearshift paddles and Aluminum Hexagon interior trims with blue accent strip.

320d will feathre the M Sport suspension and 328i will be equipped with Adaptive M Sport suspension. Both lowered by 10mm.

Sadly, M Sport does not offer red upholstery anymore

Just called AB SA, it will be launched next week, and start delivering in August.

niceric;828904 said:

M Sport package includes the exclusive M aerodynamic package, 18" M light alloy wheels, M leather steering wheel with gearshift paddles and Aluminum Hexagon interior trims with blue accent strip.

320d will feathre the M Sport suspension and 328i will be equipped with Adaptive M Sport suspension. Both lowered by 10mm.

Just called AB SA, it will be launched next week, and start delivering in August.

Thanks for the clarification. That was exactly what I was told as well. To top it off, I heard Estoril Blue will only be avail from August onwards whilst other colours should be avail by next month.

niceric;828904 said:

Lol, so f30 sport-line become "limited edition" jor?? :eek:

Well the 320i sportline will still be available just that the 320d and 328 sportline will be replaced by the msport.

Top Bottom