official H H session

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

hartgeH5

Club Guest
Guys, i m doing the marketing n pr for a pub by the name Apartment 101 which is situated at hartamas...same row as safi'z mamak....we have proposed to have every mondays as H H session for the bm club members...happy hour is all nite long jugs r RM29 nett n mugs are RM7. 50 nett....Apartment 101 is giving us 3 mondays to see how the crowd is building up and will come with other offers....so for those of u guys who wanna have a chill beer after a long days work i guess this is the best place...every night there is live band performance n they change daily so tht customers dont get bored...they serve food as well from small bits to main course meals...food price is reasonable n the environment is very much classy n caters for decent crowds...so dont worry about the wrong crowd being there.....SO WHAT U GUYS THINK....WANNA GIVE IT A TRY???VENUE: APARTMENT 101 (same row as safi'z) HARTAMASTIME: 6PM-TILL LATE NITEDAYS: MONDAY (subject to be changed once the crowd is good)BEERS : JUG- RM30nett MUG- RM7.50nettTHEME: BMW OWNERS HH SESSION (open to bmwclubm'sia members only)

sounds good.....a very noble move bro...good to c u take the initiative :yes!:

any chance tht there will b a few reserved parking lots for us??

Goodness, this is oni few blocks from my office at 3rd floor of Kiwi Express which my Chairman owns th whole block. How to say no lah?!! Hope got nice chicks patrons like at Souled Out.

The official HH for the club is currently headed by Albundy and Alvin and is held at Souled Out from 7pm every Friday. Kindly consult them before using the word 'official'. Thx.

Thanks DD.

Most of us are regulars at Souled Out for the past 2-3 years. We do get preferential treatment in certain ways after having contributed a large part of our wages to them haha.

If the offer is valid on friday, we wont mind trying it out for a change. FYI, the price of a jug at Souled is more or less similar and sometimes if we insist, its HH rate all the way!! :D
beer.jpg

Yeah souled out gives a sort of vip treatment.

But bundy lets try this out and see ...whaddya think :D

.....Did you say LIVE Band daily or ...except Monday like most places.
Do you also know...what kind of music?

Originally posted by okow@Mar 18 2006, 10:59 AM
.....Did you say LIVE Band daily or ...except Monday like most places.
Do you also know...what kind of music?
Agreed...daily? how many piece (hope it's not a sync keyboard+ 1 chick) :p ? I'm really into rock/pop rock with real guitars, bass, drums & great vocals!

But I dun drink.. :blush: Coke HH all nite long ah?

well with all respect to the club itself...the term "official" may not have to be implemented...never the less no harm giving us a try out...soulded out is long in the business n being patrions there for such long time thn of cos treatment is vip range of cos...we have just openned for almost a month now n looking forward to market the place as well n live band is everyday...those of u who r firmiliar with sherman n gerard, vishnu, t-rex...etc the list of performers goes on....the concept in soulded out n apartment 101 is very differant...souled out is open air n more of a bistro concept where else here in apartment we r more towards class n chill out after a longs days work....
SO GUYS PLZ DO EXCUSE ME FOR A FEW WRONG TERMS USED...FOR THOSE OF U WHO WANNA COME OVER U R MOST WELCOME TO COME OVER N THOSE WHO NOW ONLY READING THIS COME OVER TOMORROW N SUPPORT US THANK U GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT N TIME....HOPE U ENJOY URSELFS N HAVE A NICE DAY

REGARDING TYPE OF MUSIC....NO NEW SCHOOL ALL OLD SCHOOL SLOW ROCK N JAZZ....LIVE BAND EVERYDAY EXCEPT SUNDAYS COS WE R CLOSE.....

If I read your posting correctly, you ARE one of the owners. Well, for those who are game, no harm paying the pub a visit. Any yummy food?

Originally posted by Daredevil@Mar 20 2006, 08:26 AM
If I read your posting correctly, you ARE one of the owners. Well, for those who are game, no harm paying the pub a visit. Any yummy food?
Any yummy chickas ?? :p :D

check their menus for marinated fried chicken wings or chicken in the basket.... but hang on.... isnt there some cases of bird flu?? :ph34r:

**cabuts!!** :D

Originally posted by ah lian@Mar 20 2006, 09:40 AM
check their menus for marinated fried chicken wings or chicken in the basket.... but hang on.... isnt there some cases of bird flu?? :ph34r:

**cabuts!!** :D
Ha Ha... very funny... :blush:

O hello,

the place sounds cool, will bring my bunch of 'leng luis' to check it out.

Thanks.

Originally posted by hartgeH5@Mar 19 2006, 03:40 PM
..... n live band is everyday...those of u who r firmiliar with sherman n gerard, vishnu, t-rex...etc the list of performers goes on....
I know Sherman "the Tank" and Gerard Singh...yeah, cool music...soloist/guitarist. 70's stuff.

T-Rex?........Marc Bolan died long long time ago..........."Get It On, Sing A Song, Get It On"

well...food is resonable...starters we have spring rolls, samosa, fries n sausage....main meals we have lamb shoulders, grilled chicken, chicken wings, pasta n stuff....place is really great to relax...those of u who wanna check it out u all r most welcomed...terms of leng loi....dont have la...but chicks r always welcomed to come n make it more happening....hope to c u guys there...

Originally posted by Coupe@Mar 22 2006, 12:21 AM
O hello,

the place sounds cool, will bring my bunch of 'leng luis' to check it out.

Thanks.
sure or not???

i wanna join also ler....

Top Bottom