OFFICIAL Drive to the South

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
T

three28

Guys . I have been assigned to organise this event . Now we have September and i am suggesting the 2nd week . Now wanna go Friday ( Evening) or Saturday morning and return Sunday . I need 2 or 3 guys to assist me . Vladd - Tappish - i will leave the co-ordination to enter s'pore and procedures orgy by you.cheers :D Suggestions. ???thanks Tentative Date 10/09/05 Come Back Sunday 11/09/05 Drive to JB 1) Three28 2)3)4)5).......

I think they have a monthly meet-up in kallang Area on Sunday afternoon. It would be good to coincide our gathering with their monthly events.

i WIll liaise with wayansurfer from spore .. for the dates ...

cheers ...

Unker ... u wanna help me ... need 2 to 3 guys to assist ler ...

cheers :D

Good event.....maybe we can arrange to meet up the Seremban,Melacca members during the convoy to Spore...I'm in if the time is right..... :D

Originally posted by three28@Jun 18 2005, 09:52 AM
i WIll liaise with wayansurfer from spore .. for the dates ...

cheers ...

Unker ... u wanna help me ... need 2 to 3 guys to assist ler ...

sorry but a bit busy this couple of months.. maybe lionel can help..

Originally posted by Lionel_Koh@Jun 18 2005, 11:25 AM
Good event.....maybe we can arrange to meet up the Seremban,Melacca members during the convoy to Spore...I'm in if the time is right..... :D
I think it wud b better to meet Southerners halfway between S'pore & KL, say in Malacca or BP. :)
Dowan hassle with causeway jam & immigration, going into S'pore-lah.

September 15 & 16 got Jacky Cheung concert in Singapore leh, and I am planning to go to the concert.

Apoo i need a ride too ... too far to drive alone mommy will scold me la ... coz surely 220 - 240km/h all the way .... how bro let me know ok ... can la .... :D :D

Guys .

I have been assigned to organise this event .

Now we have September and i am suggesting the 2nd week .

Now wanna go Friday ( Evening) or Saturday morning and return Sunday .

I need 2 or 3 guys to assist me .

Vladd - Tappish - i will leave the co-ordination to enter s'pore and procedures orgy by you.

cheers

Suggestions. ???

thanks

Tentative Date

10/09/05
Come Back Sunday 11/09/05
Drive to JB

1) Three28
2) Happy Man@Smartcorp
3)
4)
5)

Originally posted by BiMmEr78@Jun 20 2005, 12:20 PM
Apoo i need a ride too ... too far to drive alone mommy will scold me la ... coz surely 220 - 240km/h all the way .... how bro let me know ok ... can la .... :D :D
Aiseyyyy man ,....

Lemme talk to your mommy man ... better still .. ask my mom to talk to yer mommy .

Originally posted by smartcorp@Jun 20 2005, 12:27 PM

Tentative Date

10/09/05
Come Back Sunday 11/09/05
Drive to JB

1) Three28
2) Happy Man@Smartcorp
3)Sithwarrior
4)
5)

Apoooooooo ... How about me ... still waiting for an answer ..... can or cannot .... cant means nevermine la ... what to do .... :rofl:

Top Bottom