Official Drive May - Cherating/Kuala Terengganu

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ssmann

Club Guest
Friends,This year we have successfully concluded the following drives: -1. Kuala Selangor - http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?39563-Drive-to-Kuala-Selangor-photos-8th-Jan-20112. Border drive Danok - http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?39608-Drive-to-Penang-12-13-March-20113. Awana Breakfast drive - http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?40269-Awana-Breakfast-Drive-Pictures-20.02.2011We have the Penang Drive on 12th March http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?39608-Drive-to-Penang-12-13-March-2011 and in April a short drive to Kajang Satay http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?40207-KAJANG-satay-DRIVE-(-2nd-April-2011-)I am proposing the following drive in May, which will require logistical planning and thus ask that you indicate your interest soon so as we can start planning.Date: 6, 7 and 8 May 2011Where: Cherating and Kuala TerengganuThe plan: Meet @ BHP Gombak after tollbooth @ 10am. Drive down Karak and head onto East Coast Highway direct to Cherating. Put up in Impiana or some other hotel. Spend afternoon with watersports/beach and dinner at Pak Su Seafood (superb food and Halal). We also get to meet our East Coast chapter, the likes of Abang Zul and gang. On 7th after breakfast continue drive to KT, roughly 2 hours. Spend nite @ Primula or the likes. Afternoon and evening plans to be firmed up closer to the date. On 8th after breakfast leave KT and drive via Gua Musang route ending up in KL and bidding adios.Expected budget: Cost including petrol, toll, hotels and makan approximately RM1k for a group of 4 (assuming a family with 2 kids) and lower if you're solo or willing to twin share with a friend.What next: By 19th March 2011 pls confirm your attendance and I will work on the package and by end March collect deposits to secure hotel rooms.All are welcome, the more the merrier.The drive will be scenic and the east coast of Malaysia is a great place to experience food and beach front life.Get your names down asap, this drive requires planning.Thanks!

Good one phaii.
Pls let me know in anyway i can help..

Participants:
1) Ssman
2) Deep

Serjit,

Lu manyak efisienlahhhhh.......y'day discussed abt it & today swinging into action. U mmg Action King aka Tonggeng King aka Jilat King aka Kangkang King.....:rock::rock::rock:

Bro...we must move fast and strike whilst iron is hot. Momentum for drives is ON and not everyone can make EVERY drive. But these overniters are fun, as they allow some family time also and is a win win. Do come bro. Get your name in!

SSmann, lemme know if you need accomodation/hotel contacts in KT.

Participants:
1) Ssman
2) Deep
3) Kaniz
4) Yazmeen

About the cost might be cheaper i guess...well, will try to assist u on working out this phai.

Another proposal is from Gua Musang, we take the exit heading to Lodging, somewhere near Cameron Highlands...nice bends to tackle but we need to confirm whether the road still open or not, last time i heard they close it due to some problems. Anyone know?

Participants:
1) Ssman
2) Deep
3) Kaniz
4) Yazmeen
5) Ecc0 (if other than 7 series fellas could join)

Participants:

1) Ssman
2) Deep
3) Kaniz
4) Yazmeen
5) Ecc0
6) mizhan
7)
8)
9)
10)
20)

Participants:

1) Ssman
2) Deep
3) Kaniz
4) Yazmeen
5) Ecc0
6) mizhan
7) Herbert
8)
9)
10)
20)

Like this la...one day 7 participants!!! Keep it up boys and gals!!!

EccO - you are most welcome to join!

Blackcat - thanks bro, will rope you in once this is firm. What are the options in KT bro?

Deep/Meen - thanks for the offer. Will rope you guys in once we are firm!

ssmann;608862 said:
Blackcat - thanks bro, will rope you in once this is firm. What are the options in KT bro?

The one at Batu Burok [spelling?]. Its beach front if I am not mistaken.

ssmann;608862 said:
Like this la...one day 7 participants!!! Keep it up boys and gals!!!

EccO - you are most welcome to join!

Deep/Meen - thanks for the offer. Will rope you guys in once we are firm!

Just dun rape me sudah bro! haha

Good support guys...i can see that this will be my next memorable event :)

YaZmEeN;608897 said:
Just dun rape me sudah bro! haha

Good support guys...i can see that this will be my next memorable event :)

Now U suda OM....ini bikin u punya baby project.......

BTW, you may want to contact bro Dzul aka dzuljazz2001 for contacts in Cherating...

He's the 'penghulu' of Kuantan!!!

Participants:

1) Ssman
2) Deep
3) Kaniz
4) Yazmeen
5) Ecc0
6) mizhan
7) Herbert
8)
9) JohnJ
10)
20)

Like this kind of support chun la....OK, looks like 2 more spots and we can start the plan already.

Bro BC - I will get in touch with Zul and you in due course. Join us for the drive la bro....will be fun!

YaZmEeN;608839 said:
Another proposal is from Gua Musang, we take the exit heading to Lodging, somewhere near Cameron Highlands...nice bends to tackle but we need to confirm whether the road still open or not, last time i heard they close it due to some problems. Anyone know?

Bro, the Simpang Pulai - Kg Raja (Cameron) - Gua Musang Road is not for the week hearted and certainly not for spirited drive with the family! :D But it's a beautiful strip or tarmac carving between the mountain range. Let me check with my old riding kakis if the roads are open.

andrewk;608910 said:
Bro, the Simpang Pulai - Kg Raja (Cameron) - Gua Musang Road is not for the week hearted and certainly not for spirited drive with the family! :D But it's a beautiful strip or tarmac carving between the mountain range. Let me check with my old riding kakis if the roads are open.

Bro...pls get your name down and join us man!!!

Top Bottom