OFFICIAL BMW CLUB CAPS for SALE

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by The Necessary@Jan 9 2005, 09:20 PM
I've got one cap, exactly the same as those being sold (it was a "prize" for 2nd best e46 during the last AGM), mint condition, never worn.

For sale for RM35. Interested, please PM me, thanks.
Necc, the cap still available?... or am i way too late?

No worries. BMW9700, since your name appeared first, I got one exta one. It's yours. So sorry saat....will check and see if there's any left. :)

Guys, please collect your stuff at TT this friday. Alternatively, can collect it at Kevster's shop at PJ or PM me if you wanna collect it at Damansara Utama (my residence).

PM me which ever way convenient to you.

THanks! :D

If that's the case, I'll hand in the spare cap to Albundy as well. :p

looks like I am way too late. Damn! Any intention of producing more of those caps?

Originally posted by c-square@Jan 19 2005, 05:24 PM
looks like I am way too late. Damn! Any intention of producing more of those caps?
Probably but not anytime soon. Unless there's demand for at least another 100 pcs. :) . If you're seriously interested to get one, perhaps you can start a new thread and gauge the response. We produced 100 caps the last time. All sold out. It's a collector's item now.

There are about 500 registered forumers now. If my prediction is correct, at least 400 of them do not have the club cap. :lol:

Originally posted by c-square@Jan 19 2005, 05:37 PM

thanks, DD. I guess you are right to suggest that we need to gauge the interest level from the ppl here. OK will start a new thread.
No worries. :D

any more caps coming out??

saw the same exact ones in bangkok, but of coz w/o the bmwclub wording begind.

One of the committee just informed us he has a few more caps left. He totally forgot about them due to his busy schedule. I think there should be about 6 caps left. So it's first come 1st served basis:

Price RM35 a pc.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

One of the committee just informed us he has a few more caps left. He totally forgot about them due to his busy schedule. I think there should be about 6 caps left. So it's first come 1st served basis:

Price RM35 a pc.

1) Saat
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Price RM35 a pc.

1) Saat
2) MTek1318
3)
4)
5)
6)

Price RM35 a pc.

1) Saat
2) MTek1318
3) 5201
4)
5)
6)

DD Prez, can we collect the caps @ SEP TT tonite??

Originally posted by 5201@Feb 18 2005, 11:19 AM

DD Prez, can we collect the caps @ SEP TT tonite??
No sure because sideways is having all the extra caps and he hasn't passed them to us.

Price RM35 a pc.

1) Saat
2) MTek1318 x 2pcs
3) 5201
4)
5)
6)

Price RM35 a pc.

1) Saat
2) MTek1318 x 2pcs
3) 5201
4) BMW2002
5)
6)

but how do i actually pick it up guys?

Price RM35 a pc.

1) Saat
2) MTek1318 x 2pcs
3) 5201
4) BMW2002
5) C-Square
6)

Price RM35 a pc.

1) Saat
2) MTek1318 x 2pcs
3) 5201
4) BMW2002
5) C-Square
6)

DD
Since Mtek1318 is taking 2, then all the remaining 6 are spoken for.

Please advise how we can pay & collect.

Prez,

I had paid for the Shirt and Cap to Jeffery, at Thursday Bkt Jelutong TT and Friday SEP TT respectively.

How can I get the cap?? Also, pls post when the shirt is ready.

Thnx.

Originally posted by 5201@Feb 20 2005, 10:12 PM
Prez,

I had paid for the Shirt and Cap to Jeffery, at Thursday Bkt Jelutong TT and Friday SEP TT respectively.

How can I get the cap?? Also, pls post when the shirt is ready.

Thnx.
Calling DD, where art thou? When can we collect? Will pay on collection.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom