o2 Sensor N52

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

321aisyalam

Club Guest
Hi all,

Recently my machine e60 LCI - n52 start to give complain on the o2 sensor error. The 01 sensor before the exhaust is the culprit. I have searched in the forum but unfortunately not much information. Anyone changed this before? If yes, did you change 4 in 1 short? Or just 1 at a time? I planning to change all which come in cost of 1.3k part alone from BA. Would like to hear more on this matter.

Thanks

Hi all,

Just want to share the latest update on the O2 sensor. The total cost for 4 pieces of O2 sensor is rm1.5k from BA. Then install at AH Meng - MSpeed USJ. It took 2.5 hours to complete as some sensor which located after ekzos area need to remove the ekzos part. After monitor for 4 days. The car rev better maybe due to the fault code being removed. The fuel consumption improve by 15% base on my usual round. According to Meng the common failure for e60 O2 sensor is the sensor after the ekzos post 150K mileage.

Cheer :)

glad to know u settled ur issue bro. yeah guess either there r not many on n52 or they r just not in here. n54 yes many hehehe..... anyway ur in good hands with ah Meng.

gendong said:
glad to know u settled ur issue bro. yeah guess either there r not many on n52 or they r just not in here. n54 yes many hehehe..... anyway ur in good hands with ah Meng.
Gendong,

You meant m54? The non-magnesium engine? Anyway i believe a lot of e60 owner have upgraded to either F10 or G30 already. e60 is an old junk since 2004 :p
which i still stuck for couple more years.

gendong said:
N54 is the twin turbo i6 which can only be found in the 535i, 335i, 135i.

I wouldn't say there's many since I barely can find any of those models on the road (the E gens, not F) but even the F gens are already using the N55 (twin scroll single turbo) anyways since the N54 is pretty problematic. But they're super easy to make power (N54).

Top Bottom