Nut..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

fire

Club Guest
Check this out dude..this is cool..Product Description: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Magnetic drain plugs attract and hold ferrous metal particles that circulate through your lubrication or hydraulic system. The particles may be a result of the following conditions: The constant flaking effect of normal wear of moving parts. Particles not removed by flushing after boring or machining. Chipping due to sub surface casting flaws. Minute component breakdown caused by stress usage. Usually it is a combination of factors that account for the presence of these particles that are abrasive and will cause excessive wear unless they are removed. Also an increase of material being collected on your magnetic plug may be early warning of a problem. A small price to pay for a great piece of mind.

Think it works like how Castrol Magnetec m-oil is supposed to work - attract all the bits and pieces so they don't float around and erode the moving parts.

Rather, due to accumulated mass, they sink, or in this nut's case, are attracted to the nut... hmmm, din come out as technical as it should! :lol:

Don't know other cars but I remember when I had a Proton Auto.. when changing gear oil there are magnet something like 20 cts coin suppost to collect all metal bits at the bottom, don't know other cars had that but that is Auto. On engine never heard about that and hope something works. I an using Castrol Magnetec M-Oil as advised by VP hopes it works.

Top Bottom