noisy car

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

vincent

Club Guest
my 318 e36 is having some noise like the car is very loose, butt after a heavy rain when my car pass thru all the water on the road the next day my car have no more loose noise. what is happening i simply cant understand that do you all have the same exprerience like me ? :( help...........help.............

Originally posted by vincent@May 3 2005, 06:36 AM
my 318 e36 is having some noise like the car is very loose, butt after a heavy rain when my car pass thru all the water on the road the next day my car have no more loose noise. what is happening i simply cant understand that do you all have the same exprerience like me ? :(
help...........help.............
care to describe in more detail the "loose" sound you are experiencing? Is it creaking sound, rattling sound, ???

some rattle some creaking also some from door panel , when go on some very rough road my udm sounds like proton.

Originally posted by vincent@May 4 2005, 09:10 PM
some rattle some creaking also some from door panel , when go on some very rough road my udm sounds like proton.
oh.... those sound. These are common problem with the e36. I myself have those irritating sound as well, but have managed to eliminate most of them except for the creaking sound coming from the seats. The rattling sound in my car was a loose rear board (which was simply fixed using silicon) and some worn-out bushings. :D

c-square,
How do you fix the rattling sound of the loose rear board, i.e. where do you put the silicon? Care to share?

Top Bottom