next project...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mbm8800

Club Guest
allooo all sifu n bimmer gang...my next project on my UDM (e46 320i) ::cool: :cool: - antiroll strutbar (any opinion on handling improvement??)- bilstein + eibach prokit (currently with my stock m-tech - is it better?)to all fellow forumer, ur help is very much appreciated!! ade sapa2 mau jual ka?? new or used also can laa...cheers.......:vroam:

Hey bro...

On your project - go for the antiroll strutbar as it does improve handling but only after you have fitted your new suspension set-up. I have Bilstein B8 sport on my E46 with Eibach prokit - excellent handling, but you would to a little extend, compromise your ride comfort. (if u dun mind that - then its a superb absorber). Otherwise you might want to consider Koni adjustables - heard some good reviews on them too and you can adjust the soft-hard settings. Price wise its about the same with the Bilstein B8's.....

thanks a lot for the advise bro... got some deal with bro kelvin teoh on the bilstein but blum contact yet. can u advise the price range for the items bro??? do some survey in mcca, the eibach spring cost about $1050 w/o installation. saw one ads in motor trader 4 the antiroll bar but doesnt mention the price. maybe u can give advise, afraid might kena kencing bro!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

mbm8800;239637 said:
thanks a lot for the advise bro... got some deal with bro kelvin teoh on the bilstein but blum contact yet. can u advise the price range for the items bro??? do some survey in mcca, the eibach spring cost about $1050 w/o installation. saw one ads in motor trader 4 the antiroll bar but doesnt mention the price. maybe u can give advise, afraid might kena kencing bro!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

bro,the spring price is reasonable cause i ask some of the acc shop in k.l before,my friend e46 also looking for it.for my opinion h&r is better & cheeper.

mbm8800;239637 said:

The price for the Eiback you got is ok and the B8's would set you back somewhere around RM2K. Not soo sure on the anti roll bar though....

chili e30;239743 said:
bro,the spring price is reasonable cause i ask some of the acc shop in k.l before,my friend e46 also looking for it.for my opinion h&r is better & cheeper.

Silver;239951 said:
The price for the Eiback you got is ok and the B8's would set you back somewhere around RM2K. Not soo sure on the anti roll bar though....

thanks bro chili e30. goes to MARCO 2day n fix the acs ekzos tips..:D :D met the wonderful tauke mr.michael (otai bmw mah..).learn a lot fm him n offer me the eibach springs for $1100 with installation, also the acs antiroll bar for $750. great offer ehh:top: :top: btw, so sori didn't cum for tt today. my old fren past away this evening :bawling: :bawling: so whats the story today???

bro silver, thanks a lot. i think above statement is self explanatory. btw,i kol kalvinteoh dis morning bout the bilstein. he got the front abs only and cost only $400!! another great offer ehh!!! but he's in penang la bro... knows anybody from penang mau turun mcca ka bro??? may be can kirim him the items!

aramis;240055 said:
original ACS anti-roll bar for 750 only? R u sure they r original?

hello bro aramis... nope, i didn't mention it's an ori ACS antiroll bar...:D :D :D

Top Bottom