Newbie question

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ckc87

Hi all bro,

Just get my 1st BMW with the year 2011 manufacture 323I model last 2 weeks. The car condition is very good and i already changed the engine oil / filter, ATF and air filter as well.

In these 2 weeks i found no problem with the car and found no any faulty indicator/signal too.

But i do have some question here and i hope sifu here could shed some light on this.

1) Is there anyway to check engine temperature in this model? ( although i know other country could do this)

2) The Idrive show very high fuel consumption in my car ( 2x L / 100km). Is there a problem?

3) When driving in a main road and highway, the gear shifting all very smooth and responsive. But when driving in some place where many stop, traffic light and also in taman-taman, the gear shifting from 2-3 become not so responsive ( something like 拖牙), is that normal? This little issue only happened when shift from gear 2 to 3 only but in main road or highway the gear shift very smooth of all gear. Could this be a pattern for this BMW LCI model?

Sorry for my writing and i hope you all could understanding my question 3....

thanks.

1. Use obd2 port and connect to ur smartphone android
2. Try reset the trip to see if it shows new fc
3. Did u replace with correct oil? Tere are two manufacture of gb for e90

Hi Tiaraz,

For the FC i already reset and now seems normal.

As for the oil i saw the work shop check the VIN number then only order the gear oil. I think should be no problem. Or which type gear oil you guys use? Maybe i can take as reference next time.....

Top Bottom