New Member-628 csi

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Albert 628

Club Guest
Hi Guys /Girls,Albert 628 here join in as new member last week. I'm currently residing in D'sara Utama,PJ area and using Nissan Cefiro V6 as my daily car. For weekend,i will usually take my 84' 628 csi manual out for a spin. I've owned this babe since 1993 and i'm the 2nd owner. Car is still pretty much standard since i've bought it and nothing major done to the car except top overhaul, replacement of the 2nd gear,all four absorbers,tie rods,ball joins in year 1994 and replaced the twin master brake cyclinder by using Australia made a year later. Original color of the car was white and previous owner got it respray in metallic black.:topBBS 16 inch 3 piece rims comes with the car and have been contemplating of trading in for a set of 18 inch but those tires will take forever to wear out.:hmpf:Anyone of you guys/girls out there have the sixes front light replaced by using the one commonly known as Angel 's Eye ?Cheers :love: from Albert 628

hi albert, tis intro shld be in the newbies section.............but anyway ur in the rite club dude............join us for aman suria TT which is nearby yr hse every friday nite 930pm onwards

Welcome to another sharky!

Ori manual...never seen a dog leg on a 628 (Mine is a 84 628 auto)

You can always trade or sell your 16 inch in the classified sections and then buy a set of 18" replacements from the forumers. Lotsa nice stuff up in there.

Personally think 16inch is all the wheels you need for a six but thats just my two sen.
18 inchers may put a lot of unwanted strain on your six.

Cheers

TT meeting on Friday night

Bailey;321591 said:
hi albert, tis intro shld be in the newbies section.............but anyway ur in the rite club dude............join us for aman suria TT which is nearby yr hse every friday nite 930pm onwards

Hi Bailey,

Nice 5 you have got there and thanks for extending the invitation to join you guys tonite but i've earlier appointment. So, will have to take a rain cheque this time.

Thanks and hope to meet up with you guys one Friday night.

Cheers:top:

Albert

vsmpyscho;321727 said:

You can always trade or sell your 16 inch in the classified sections and then buy a set of 18" replacements from the forumers. Lotsa nice stuff up in there.

Personally think 16inch is all the wheels you need for a six but thats just my two sen.

Cheers

Hi there VSMPYSCHO,

Good suggestion on putting up my 16inch BBS rims and tire up in the classified for sale and get the 18inch from the forumers. I think the 18inch will give the car a real fiece look but will think twice after knowing the unwanted strain on the car.

Thanks mate.

Albert

vsmpyscho;321727 said:

Cheers

Hi there VSMPYSCHO,

Good suggestion on putting up my 16inch BBS rims and tire up in the classified for sale and get the 18inch from the forumers. I think the 18inch will give the car a real fiece look but will think twice after knowing the unwanted strain on the car.

Thanks mate.

Albert

welcome to the club dude! will have to bring along my 81 635 when i come see yours!

Top Bottom