New happy owner of 320i E90 LCI

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Jesselpon

Dear All SIfus,

I'm Jesse from johor bahru. Just get my new ride (used) 320I e90 LCI 2009 two days ago from used car dealer clocked at 99k km of mileage. :love: :love: :rock: :rock:

The car is superb for inside and outside. Yesterday did changed a new set of Disk Brake & Absorbers(Front and Rear) and Two new tyres and alignment as well but I am preparing to service / change parts under the hoods for coming 100k km services. :stupid:

Need some knowledge and advice of Sifus here for any parts I'm need to change for up coming service.
By reading some sticky from sifus that these following parts need to change once it reach 100k km. Correct me if i'm wrong or miss out something as well,

1)ATF oil

2)Cooling system:

Expansion Tank
Radiotor
Top Hose
Thermostat
Water Pump

3)Fuelling System

Charcoal filer
Fuel Filter
Fuel Pump

Secondly, any Sifus done their services in Johor Bahru area and don't mind recommending to me ! Needing your advice badly :love: :love:

Thanks for viewing my thread and have a good day.

Regards,
Jesse

We care auto @ Permas jaya.

Think ATF can change as we won't know if ex owner has changed.

The rest if spoil then change. IMO.

Happy Beeming

i would probably just change the atf first. i usually only change parts when it fails. if its ok, i will leave it.

congrats bro,
1stly change your engine oil, spark plugs, air filter, atf oil, flush radiator etc...
check the water hoses for cracks, change if necessary.

Top Bottom