New E90 3-Series CDK Price

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

fast&furious

Club Guest
AB has recently introduce its locally assemble (CDK) of the latest E90 3-Series, 320i, 320iSE and 325i320i - RM232,800, 320iSE - RM249,800 & 325i - RM288,800320i & 320iSE both comes with dual VANOS, 4 cyclinder, 2 litre, Valvetronic engine with max output 150bhp325i comes with dual VANOS, 6 cyclinder, 2.5 litre, Valcetronic engine with max output 218bhpAll comes with 6 Speed Steptronic auto transmissionThe 320iSE model comes with additional 17" Rims, interior wood trims, front electric seats, sunblinds for rear windows and windscreen, rain sensor, automatic lights, cruise control & HIFI Speaker systemAnd most of all the drop in price$$$$$$$$$fast & furious

The 320s are reasonably priced for the bread and butter market. But isn't the 4-pot the old E46 engine? And a RM233k car without electric seats, sunblinds, etc, etc? I haven't adjusted my seat using levers since the 90s :-0

does any of the new E90 owner face any problem with their car? coz i remember there is a tread on E60 consuming engine oil (mayb due to leaking) as we all know whenever a new generation is launch (for any model), there will be some bug here and there until the manufacturer received more and more complain on the same problem and only they will try to reacfity it.

Mouse, mine is a week 6 (2006) Regensburg plant build with 6k miles and so far no issues to speak of. I am in the middle of a warranty claim for my front passenger recognition sensor mat that needs replacing as it was causing visible lumps on the seat bottom (waiting for redesigned parts from Germany). I do have the slight rattle/creaks/squeaks issue but those seem temperature related. And also my headlights have a tendency to fog up in rainy and humid conditions but service said is within specs.

Maybe the specs are flawed? Or are they giving you the run around. Nevertheless i think claiming warranty work in USA is easier compared to KL.

Top Bottom