New E46 Kid on board!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

zammie

Club Guest
Hi folks, I finally got my new ride on Wed after months of researching, weeks of viewing and hours arranging for loan la, insurance la, check car la...Just wanna say thanks to all the bros on the forum who offered advice and help esp. Stanley. Kudos to the guys on the E30 sub-forum too for their help when I was planning to get the E30 instead. Sorry guys, it didn't work out, it's just more practical for me to upgrade my ride than to get a 2nd car (E30) right now. But I still dream la... sigh... :love:So now I'm a proud owner of a silver '01 325i CKD. Hehehe. Pre-purchase check at M-Speed showed car is in good condition and only found problem with leaking steering rack and dead thermostat. Dealer fixed steering rack, replaced thermostat, window regulator, engine oil change to Castrol Edge Sport 10w/60 and touched up paint. So far so good.Minor niggles - can't change clock although I followed instructions on car manual? Also cigarette lighter doesn't work as power supply - is this normal??Thanks for reading guys!!

zammie.. one does not cancel the intention to acquire an E30, one merely postpones it. hope you will one day buy one as a toy, not a daily transport. hey, take it from a guy who's getting himself another E30; coz compared to these old girls, my E46 quite simply doesn't get me off - it's just transport.

mizhan;408143 said:
zammie.. one does not cancel the intention to acquire an E30, one merely postpones it. hope you will one day buy one as a toy, not a daily transport. hey, take it from a guy who's getting himself another E30; coz compared to these old girls, my E46 quite simply doesn't get me off - it's just transport.

Thanks for the advice, will defo keep in mind :D Wow it must be great to have a UDM collection! Did you mean to say that you're getting ANOTHER E30? As in now you already have a E30 and a E46?? :eek: Cool!

Honestly, I've driven BMWs before but nothing is quite like the feeling of owning and driving your own... Now I understand you guys when you say 'drive slowly, sayang the car' but live for the moments when the road is clear and you can set the car 'free'...

Top Bottom