New E39 Owner

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
huskar3399;726030 said:
wow your e39 looks very garang. those body color, big black wheels, flippable side mirrors, m5 kits really match to each other. not much to do on the exterior. thumbs up for a beautiful piece of e39.

picta of rear side & interior please! we want more! hehe.

Thank you very much for the kind words, huskar. There is a reason why no rear pics.... coz the rear bumper has holes for the both side for the usual quad/ dual side exhaust but sekarang kosong. *shy hahhaha

I will post la when I can get it. Maybe I should rethink my fog HIDs and get some decent tailpipes... anyone got any suggestion where is "affordable", many design and good workmanship

wuzzles;726007 said:
This is how i got my "motivation" from my frens... and they say sharing is caring....

Every day save RM10 dollars. If you've been eating regularly expensive lunch/dinner, makan nasi campur / chap fan / RM5.95 McD. Kurang mamak outing and if go, just minum teh o + bring your own bottle water. IF you smoke, another reason to cut down/stop. If always borak long time on hand phone, play miss call, or use BBM or WhatsApp HAHAHA. By the end of the month, you don't need to the right approval de... the finance minister wont notice the difference in the monthly P&L account. Every month can escape with mod 1 small item.. hahaha Next month... hid my fogs.. jom la we can do together gather... *grin*

Warning :
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4316/bilde160r.jpg

ooooo...the image with a trophy dammm!!! me to waiting to meet sifu KC but he is very very very very busy la....

Alamak......only 3 pages n dah termakan racun ni....... Welcome bro...

fariz.hashim;726289 said:
welcome to the forums bro. Do come to our TT ya :)
Thanks bro, Actually I been to the last e36 TT @ bukit jelutong and I met you guys - Vixxx, Zul, a few more E39s including your red 'Lola. Very clean sleeper you have there.. :)

bmw7833;726297 said:
Ohh, the Jz engine?

My car's reply: That one looks like me, talk like me but not me... *correct correct correct... \\

My one is just a standard '97 528i... now tengah makan minyak hitam also.. adui!

I just check again the e36 TT picture and yah, it looks 97% like your car! lol..

Tak ape..you have a nice ride too!

I think that one didn't have the VR4 lights like mine... hahahah

Got pics ah? Can send me the link?

See, even both cars are using the same rims!

DSC_0334.jpg

Yeah, we came together ngan the seremban e36 gang. This one is my evil "twin"... I was looking at the e36 meet up thread tapi tak jumpa pics. Might have missed it. Must send this to him. Parking beside zul's e39, we can be tripple trouble. hahahha

He has the facelift light and the jz and 19" Breyton GTS. I have the vr4 lights, my pillar is no longer chrome and my rims have a deep dish (Breyton GTR All Black) but maybe not for long. His interior grey, my interior beige. Oh yeah.. I takde exhaust too..... *slap head*

red is nice broo.. wicked looking car there.. ini macam lambat lagi baru blh join TT.. malu kete saya x lawa.. tgu bagi cantik dulu,, baru segak dan kondifen!.. hehehe..
bro, mind pm me how much did u get it? coz my fren is looking at one 97' too.. afraid that maybe its a lil bit pricey for what he is quoted..

wuzzles;726296 said:
Thanks bro, Actually I been to the last e36 TT @ bukit jelutong and I met you guys - Vixxx, Zul, a few more E39s including your red 'Lola. Very clean sleeper you have there.. :)

ohh my bad ..didn't notice you at all. btw, i have spare headlight to let go but need to replace adjuster/

alive88;726339 said:
red is nice broo.. wicked looking car there.. ini macam lambat lagi baru blh join TT.. malu kete saya x lawa.. tgu bagi cantik dulu,, baru segak dan kondifen!.. hehehe..
bro, mind pm me how much did u get it? coz my fren is looking at one 97' too.. afraid that maybe its a lil bit pricey for what he is quoted..

PM'd you :) Actually, it's the journey, the experience and the process and not the end result that I think is important. So perlahan lahan do la when budget/masa can allow... dan kalau tak lawa pun, takpe... sendiri happy is most important.... : )

fariz.hashim;726342 said:
ohh my bad ..didn't notice you at all. btw, i have spare headlight to let go but need to replace adjuster/

GREAT.. Thanks for sharing this news. I'll PM you to know more...

wuzzles;726012 said:
Aiyor... interior is soo stock standard beige colour. It is so '97.. it even came with a 5 cassette/tape storage slot option instead of the normal storage box with the slider cover (http://www.vmotors.com/ebay/parts/51168159698.jpg). I kid you not! I can't even find a picture on google to explain how it looks. it looks like this (http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4111/5028608665_9ab7a116ae.jpg) but in that slot near your handbrake.

Even my mechanic said he hasn't seen this since the turn of the millennium! Lucky I found some spare parts in my boot and one of it was the storage box (minus the cover). First interior mod... replace that asap. this was one out of necessity. Cannot tahan kena tease from my mechanic. Now he only makes fun of my VR4 lights. hehe

I am waiting for sifu KC to be free. Wanna learn how to detail the interior together from him. *bow down*

You have this:

56712d1202085446-anyone-know-what-trim-piece-storage-area-dsc09511.jpg

I actually saw one at a chop shop, quite shocked too when I first saw it hehe.

YES, you found the pic... HAYWIRE, you da man!! those who want to "convert" their ride to a original BMW relic spec with really rare options, can look for me for this part. All 5 slots spring up very nicely, and really pimp ups your car!! HAHAHHA!

Top Bottom