New E39 owner

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
nice car..all it needs is a nice spanking clean wash/polish/wax and it'll be lookin sparklin new!

Thanks guys! ;)
Will definitely need to do some work on the body....there are small scratches here & there and stone chips. And I think there's some loose bits around the jacking point at the back. Looks like bits of rubber. Not sure what that is yet....lol!

Uberalles;569465 said:
Anxious - I paid just a bit over 90k for my 525i, including Puspakom inspection, transfer fees and all that.
It had 102,000km on the clock when I got the keys, and the best part, I think, was that the owner gave me a file full of receipts for the car's servicing and repairs done at this place called Heritage Auto Services.
Not sure how good they are but the car seemed to be well maintained when I tested it.
Keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way! LOL :D

Nice car. I presume u got the car direct from owner. Was it through a friend or newspapers. Also it would be nice to have pictures of ur interior.

I am toying with the idea of an E39 recently. Suprisingly it seems to be quite rare.

Congrats on ur find.

anxious;569886 said:
Nice car. I presume u got the car direct from owner. Was it through a friend or newspapers. Also it would be nice to have pictures of ur interior.

I am toying with the idea of an E39 recently. Suprisingly it seems to be quite rare.

Congrats on ur find.

where got rare bro? It' everywhere in the market....:)

As for how I found the car, it was actually advertised on Motor Trader by a dealer.

When I went to inspect the car, I got hold of the original owner's contact and gave him a call to check things out - wanted to see if he had the car's service record with him.

Nice 62-yr old guy - met up with me at the dealer to take me through the car's history...it was like watching a proud father tell a story about his son....lol :D

Thanks Iceman! ;)

Will be sending the car in for a service soon. Praying it won't bankrupt me :p

Uberalles;570084 said:
Anxious - as requested here's a pic of my baby's interior... ;)

Thks, Very nice indeed. I find myself thinking of a E39 now. Good Luck with ur servicing.

Thanks, Anxious! ;)
E39's seem quite plentiful these days, but finding one in the right spec and in the right condition, I think, is the challenge.
And I notice a lot of 520's, but not many 525's or 530's.
Which E39 are you thinking of getting?

I may consider either a 525 or 530 but it has to be either 02/03 and preferbably single owner, low mileage, direct owner sale and a Penang car. Anyway I am in no hurry. Still enjoying my E36.

Nice ride, the E36. I remember seeing the E36 cabrio when it was still new...loved that car to bits! ;)

If my E39 doesn't bankrupt me in the next few years, I might just start looking around for a used E36 cabrio and the E30 2-door coupe to fill my porch with all my favourite BMW's ;)

A man can dream lah kan? :p

Good luck on your E39 search, Anxious!

anxious;570423 said:
I may consider either a 525 or 530 but it has to be either 02/03 and preferbably single owner, low mileage, direct owner sale and a Penang car. Anyway I am in no hurry. Still enjoying my E36.

Hi Anxious - I hardly see any E39 on the road for PG now a days. Perhaps Kedah you might see more units but the condition is real poor..

Btw, you have any friend interested on my E46 325 M-Sport? I plan to let go..

Come to KL and have a look. :D
There still seems to be plenty of E39's running around here in good working order. ;)

Uberalles;570527 said:
Come to KL and have a look. :D
There still seems to be plenty of E39's running around here in good working order. ;)

I really have reservation over KL cars based on the punishment they have to endure with KL traffic.

Top Bottom