New Auto Used Part Shop!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
How i know what he got?? ( i m not his salesman)

you go see urself laa... call them.... say u know them from the internet.... i inform them to giv u guys better discount :rolleyes:

if u guys need their number then PM/Email me...

Hey.. how come no more reply.... say something guys :unsure: ...
dont let this post die!!!!

Originally posted by chaos@Jan 12 2006, 10:03 AM
Hey.. how come no more reply.... say something guys :unsure: ...
dont let this post die!!!!
don't wan dis post to die? den kep supplying us wid interesting info on wat's da big deal abt dis new auto parts shop laa...otherwise, it's just anudder parts shop in da mkt.

Visited this place last few days.. seems the tokey ( one chubby guys ) and his workers not that freindly enough ( mebe bcoz they saw me drive in with 87' E30... ) Didnt give a good respon when asked abt E30 parts and the tokey oso lacks of 'welcome smile face.. :D

Dear all,

I share the same experience with rafarmr. The guys were not friendly. Price OK??? NOT ok and they even don't bother whether you come from the BMW club or what. The price can change from one worker to another. I tried this also. First deal without trade-in your old part, then changed to another deal that we have to trade-in our old part.

Chaos... thanks for your promotion of this shop.

do we need to inform the seller that we are from bmwclub to get 'preferential' service? I thought this is a given already.

niki,

I don't mean the club endorses. But here, the forummer posted that if you go to the shop and tell you are from the club, they will layan you nicely and give good price..... but what if you are not or did not tell? what if I drive there in my Kelisa? boh layan?

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Jan 15 2006, 10:13 PM
I don't remember the club endorsing any workshop/chop shop to date.
Likewise, there's no werkshop / chiopshop endorsing the club either... :dunno:

Originally posted by affan66@Jan 16 2006, 11:45 AM
niki,

I don't mean the club endorses. But here, the forummer posted that if you go to the shop and tell you are from the club, they will layan you nicely and give good price..... but what if you are not or did not tell? what if I drive there in my Kelisa? boh layan?
That's what i meant la, basically not endorsed no need to say anything la. Silap haribulan, you mention you're from the club lagi cekik darah. Just go on your own accord.

Personally I wouldn't be driving a nice car to a chop shop. Common quote, "Aiya, kereta cantik can afford mah". There goes your bargaining power. Hehe.

They want to layan or don't layan, it's their problem. Can't win 'em all.

My 2 cents.

since we are at this stage, why not the committee approach some of the reputable shops and have some kinda arrangement with them. The club will endorse their shops and in return members of the club will get discounted price for parts and services. Win win situation maa... they surely want volume (customers) so that they can reduce the price. So start looking for good workshops especially in the klang valley...

the details can be worked out later.

Due to the nature of this club and affiliation with BMW Malaysia, we are prohibited from endorsing any unauthorised / unapproved workshops or parts dealers.

apart from being able to use the name BMW, what other privilege are we getting from BMW? I understand that bmws bought from dealers apart from AB and CT are not welcome at their service center. Do club members get any special discount for parts and services even if they buy their cars from them? For all I know what ever benefit we get here be it knowledge or otherwise comes from the members themselves. How do AB, CT and BMW Malaysia contribute to us?

BTW, where was the posting made by Nikazwaa? :blink:

Yes, AB will not entertain warranty claims for BMW's bought by Grey importers..this is due to the fact that all cars sold by BMW M'sia has different specs and components to adapt to our Tropical climate.

Grey importers could have gotten their cars from other countries that has specs and components that are made for Cooler climates.

Don't forget, this club was formed without any assistance from BMW Msia, AB or CT for the matter. It was formed by a bunch of enthusiast with the ententions of creating a online meeting place for "The Ultimate Driving Machine" owners to gather and share experiences and knowledge that they have accumulated throughtout their experience of ownership.

IMHO, with the recognition of BMWClub Council a year back, was when the Club started to have some affiliation with BMW M'sia. Hence, some participations from them for our events i.e: Bukit Tinggi Drive, 2004/2005 AGM, IAD 2005.

BMW M'sia has been very supportive towards the club in terms of gifts and prizes for our events and have also expressed their interest to further enhance the partnerships with the club.

Did I miss anything out??

Originally posted by jeffreyewe@Jan 20 2006, 12:21 PM

BMW M'sia has been very supportive towards the club in terms of gifts and prizes for our events and have also expressed their interest to further enhance the partnerships with the club.
What are the privileges can we look forward to? Apart from the gifts & prizes for events.

Top Bottom