New addition to the family.....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ssmann;655353 said:
One Melaka plate la....hehehehehehe

Also your muffler bro...needs a muffdive to check out whats inside..does not sound like enuff back pressure when you hit the throttle..this can cause top end loss of power phai too

ahh the melaka plate number ahhh ....his weight and height maybe the factor we need to consider towards bringing the e38 to that extreme speed limit ..not mistaken it's been tunned by a singahporean pro ...

will try to plug in another rear box and see it soon ...but now need to check on the cut off thinggy

ICEMAN 13;655356 said:
ahh the melaka plate number ahhh ....his weight and height maybe the factor we need to consider towards bringing the e38 to that extreme speed limit ..not mistaken it's been tunned by a singahporean pro ...

will try to plug in another rear box and see it soon ...but now need to check on the cut off thinggy

Hehe...weight now same already la with all of u...no foreigner has touched my car la, except from bangladesh and indonesia...so nothing to shout about...hehe

Wow, 728i can easily reach speeds in excess of 270 ah...

Mr. Meen got some huge kahunas man... :adore:

Eggie86;655626 said:

Bro, I understand u just returned from Bangkok...must have been a helluva session la that blew not only your load but mind off la!!! Hahahahahahahahaah.....

mizhan;655730 said:
for 728i to touch 270, meen has to get out and push :p

I have a vivid picture......

Eggie86;655626 said:

mizhan;655730 said:
for 728i to touch 270, meen has to get out and push :p

Aiyoo....where got 728 can reach that kind of top speed? In the tech spec also stated max speed 200kmh onli...

the truth is, i just followed this M3 from behind but up to certain speed onli....:D

ssmann;655734 said:
Bro, I understand u just returned from Bangkok...must have been a helluva session la that blew not only your load but mind off la!!! Hahahahahahahahaah.....

I have a vivid picture......

this pic must be from urs la kan bhai?

Hehe, what's that term called ah... Slipstreaming ah??? Kekeke.

Oi bro, what load la... Only went for massat, the only thing I almost blew was probably trying to control my fart. :vroam: :thefinger:

Top Bottom