Need to Upgrade My M-Sport 525i Japan Spec 2006 Model Software

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mvijay

Club Guest
Friends, do you know anyone does the software upgrade for the the GPS and radio tuner (Jap spec) so that the gps and radio could be used for local channels? Thx for the info!

Princevick,
Pls PM me your best price if you don't mind :4:
My regular ICE guy has already quoted me and I want to see who gives more competitive price.
Thanks a lot

Hi Thule,

Sure sure. No problem. :) You are one of the original ICE mod Masters in our forum! So I am sure you are quite well versed with ICE mods and upgrades for E60s bro.

Anyways, sent you a PM already.

Cheers.

thule;702337 said:
Princevick,
Pls PM me your best price if you don't mind :4:
My regular ICE guy has already quoted me and I want to see who gives more competitive price.
Thanks a lot

Jap Spec Radio and GPS

princevick;702169 said:
Hi Vijay,

I have sent you PM. :)

Hi Sifu. I too need the contact that does the software upgrade for the the GPS and radio tuner (Jap spec) so that the gps and radio could be used for local channels?

Bro .. can you upgrade my software and make my car perform like M5 ? kekekekeke

Long time no hear bro . how is it going ?

Hi Bro,

M5 ke bro! hehehehe.. If I can remap normal 5 series to M5 specs, then I will be the auto-mechanic scientist who's out of this world! :D hahaha... Btw, have you managed to upgrade your software?

I am doing fine. How are you? How come you nvr join for the Patin Drive yesterday? Was a really really fun drive Bro! One of the best drives!

shiva73;705981 said:
Bro .. can you upgrade my software and make my car perform like M5 ? kekekekeke

Long time no hear bro . how is it going ?

I have not updated the software yet bro .. the time have not come or i would say that i dont want to take the risk . Just wana leave it until i m ready for the ICE mod. For time being ,. fixing up the wear and tear first .

I wish i could have joined, unfortunately away to offshore since 10th Jan .

Top Bottom