need to have a beemer!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

5serieslover66

Club Guest
hi im oliver....and a beemer addict...5 series!!! e34s!!! love it!!!i am planning to stay in malaysia indefinitely and i want to ask the help of the club in acquiring a beemer for me when i live there... im presently staying in singapore and might be in malaysia starting september... hope i can meet the members of the club and do club runs with them... thanks so much cheers:wink:

no problem.. we'd love to help. just look for me or our resident sifus.

wow..bro, u really wanna stay in M'sia n let go your precious S'pore citizenship ? I thot most ppl would do the other way around..

well , I have LIVED in many places all around the world and I still love and prefer our beloved "boleh"land and no amount of money will make me move away from Malaysia.. Welcome to Malaysia bro..

put aside the politics, hot weather,and the high car taxes due to politics and people resistant to change, Malaysia is a great place. With right amount of money, you can get almost anything done. :D

Confirm sheltered from natural disaster, only leadership disaster.. :p :D

mnas;449769 said:
wow..bro, u really wanna stay in M'sia n let go your precious S'pore citizenship ? I thot most ppl would do the other way around..

Why on earth would one want to stay in s'pore instead of M'sia??? I can't think of any really lol

Malaysia dont have to pay fine if u spit or smoke in public, plus you can eat chewing gum!

Top Bottom