Need to buy Gearbox Oil

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
A

armereth

Hi. All,I intend to change my gearbox oil. Took a look at the ATF oil sticker on the gearbox just now. It says BMW Best NR81229407558. Assuming the number is part number, I called Bavarian Auto. They said they didn't carry it. So is anyone out there can point me to the right direction?BTW, I called Calvin, need to order and will take 2 months to arrive. He suggested E46 M3 oil which he said is suitable. ANy comment?ThanksArm

Yes. I am using that now. And Calvin also suggested REdline but there are not BMW.

I been using for my ride for 2 year (box and axile ) so far so good. Thanks god.

Hi All. Just came back from Calvin place. Decided to go for the E46 M3 oil. Uses 1.5 litre. Cost me Rm155 excl Rm30 for labour by BM Auto guys. Ouch sakit again.

well done.. update us on the feel..better cumsumption.etc.

regards.

After driven for 1/2 day, I can feel the gear change is smoother but then it could be for any other oil. Maybe when I take it up to 240KM/h then I will know. :D Now, where and when can I do that. :dunno:

Originally posted by teejay@Mar 4 2006, 01:22 AM
arms,

whats ur gearbox?
s6s 420g?
Thats the thing,

Took a look when they jack it up but the plate thats containing the manfacurer info is missing. Saw some number but dont this its part no. So not sure which M3 box because there are several type. All I know from obermaier this is an E36 M3 box imported new by him for this car.

Top Bottom