need help to install E46 Alarm OEM

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bro, yes it is possible.

Some cars may already have the factory alarm installed (mine has it). If not, then you may need to follow link you posted to install one. After that you'll need to code the car to beep during lock and unlock. The lock and unlock visual indicator can be coded too. Module to code is GM5, below is code snippet for the settings. See all available options in GM5 here : http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/foru...2-E46-318i-CKD&p=748053&viewfull=1#post748053

Code:
    04A2       QUIT_AKUST_ENTSCH               ACOUSTIC REMOTE UNLOCKING ACKNOWLEDGE (TWO ALARM BEEPS)
*       0002       nicht_aktiv                     not active
        0001       aktiv                           active
    0501       QUIT_OPT_ENTSCH                 VISUAL REMOTE UNLOCKING ACKNOWLEDGE (TWO TURN SIGNAL FLASHES)
        0002       nicht_aktiv                     not active
*       0001       aktiv                           active
    04A1       QUIT_AKUST_SCHAERF_KLAPPE       ACOUSTIC REMOTE LOCKING ACKNOWLEDGE LIDS CLOSED
    00D2       QUIT_AKUST_SCHAERF              ACOUSTIC REMOTE LOCKING ACKNOWLEDGE (SINGLE ALARM BEEP)
    0500       QUIT_OPT_SCHAERF_KLAPPE         VISUAL REMOTE LOCKING ACKNOWLEDGE LIDS CLOSED
    04FF       QUIT_OPT_SCHAERF                VISUAL REMOTE LOCKING ACKNOWLEDGE (SINGLE TURN SIGNAL FLASH)

Bro,

Can I use INPA to do the coding? I just purchased one but yet to install to my notebook.

aidilj;761878 said:
Bro, yes it is possible.

Some cars may already have the factory alarm installed (mine has it). If not, then you may need to follow link you posted to install one. After that you'll need to code the car to beep during lock and unlock. The lock and unlock visual indicator can be coded too. Module to code is GM5, below is code snippet for the settings. See all available options in GM5 here : http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/foru...2-E46-318i-CKD&p=748053&viewfull=1#post748053

Code:
    04A2       QUIT_AKUST_ENTSCH               ACOUSTIC REMOTE UNLOCKING ACKNOWLEDGE (TWO ALARM BEEPS)
    0501       QUIT_OPT_ENTSCH                 VISUAL REMOTE UNLOCKING ACKNOWLEDGE (TWO TURN SIGNAL FLASHES)
    04A1       QUIT_AKUST_SCHAERF_KLAPPE       ACOUSTIC REMOTE LOCKING ACKNOWLEDGE LIDS CLOSED
    00D2       QUIT_AKUST_SCHAERF              ACOUSTIC REMOTE LOCKING ACKNOWLEDGE (SINGLE ALARM BEEP)
    0500       QUIT_OPT_SCHAERF_KLAPPE         VISUAL REMOTE LOCKING ACKNOWLEDGE LIDS CLOSED
    04FF       QUIT_OPT_SCHAERF                VISUAL REMOTE LOCKING ACKNOWLEDGE (SINGLE TURN SIGNAL FLASH)

anaksarawak;761899 said:
Bro,

Can I use INPA to do the coding? I just purchased one but yet to install to my notebook.

You need ncsexpert to do the coding, but you are in luck since ncsexpert and INPA uses the same hardware interface. :rock:

aidilj;761903 said:
You need ncsexpert to do the coding, but you are in luck since ncsexpert and INPA uses the same hardware interface. :rock:

Bro aidilj,

Can you point to a youtube tutorial on ncsexpert installation? I plan to get GT1 and ncsexpert to run during the long raya holiday, most road are jam or with speed cam, best is stay at home la

Bump...

Anyone replaced the original alarm with aftermart? If you do, can you share your review?

Mine has the alarm, shock sensor & motion detector but not the siren. Lock & unlocking only shown via signal indicators (without any sound). Not sure if mine originally comes with the siren (CKD 2004 unit). Trying to look for one via chop shops as the original BMW siren costs approx. RM400. :(

anaksarawak;765101 said:
Bro aidilj,

Can you point to a youtube tutorial on ncsexpert installation? I plan to get GT1 and ncsexpert to run during the long raya holiday, most road are jam or with speed cam, best is stay at home la

Bro anaksarawak, I don't have a link to video tutorial to install ncs expert. But it is straightforward and can be chosen in the wizard when installing INPA. Ncs expert and INPA are bundled together in the same installer. Please check my previous PMs to you regarding this. Cheers.

Top Bottom