need advise from the m sifus

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bro

Honestly speaking, M5 is the dream machine............ the power bro ! the power!

congrats bro...pls call for a 'private' tt session with ur cab :top:

hahaha.sure man on monday la.i come with my mean machine.anyways um in for the penang trip.WORD!
for nktob

RaviKumar_E39;556144 said:
dear sifus,

here's the deal i final have made it to a point to purchase a m3 i got two choices.pls advise which car and why.pro's and con's.

and the choises are :

1) wnp 5655 ,grey m3 ,year 2002/5 , standard, only got custom exaust,sun roof, one of the ex owner are tony from the club i guess.asking 176k

2) wnv 70 ,to die for,f@#King gorgeous, gruppe m exaust and air box, hartge 19"s, convertible and comes with carbon fiber hard top,ecu remaped, sound like a serial rapist on the road.ex owner jessy.asking for 210k.hence i fell in love with her the first time i saw her till now after 2 years i still feel the same towards her.she got good panties on her man.blah blah blah.....man i can go on and on and on bout her.

anyways coming back to reallity what do u think........guys ur decision mean a lot to me and stay tune cuz ur about to make a man meet his machine.my women says um crazy i should keep my e39 but hey
i need to stay on the dark side.....

1st of all, before u choose between the 2 machine. Ask urself, wat kind of driver u are ? wat kind of look of the car should match ur personality, do u like a fully bodykit with tons of accessories or just normal fair looks.

From the 2 options, compare the 2 machine on manufactured year, been driving by how many owners and of course car condition (mileage, service history, well maintain owner? etc )

Finally, get some oppinion from experienced friends about which to choose. Then scratch ur head, follow ur instint and go for the one u like.

ravikumar ...come join us for the next coming drive and let us see how's the ///M doing ::)

Thanks guys.It is wonderful after a long wait.anyways I will be selling it in about
A year time.will be upgrading again.won't be a beemer sadly.call me la I wanna see
What it can do also..

well if u see "coming soon" was actually pics of my car but i decided to keep it a secret till u see it.ask nktob.she's super sexy...

Top Bottom