need advise from the m sifus

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

RaviKumar_E39

Club Guest
dear sifus, here's the deal i final have made it to a point to purchase a m3 i got two choices.pls advise which car and why.pro's and con's. and the choises are : 1) wnp 5655 ,grey m3 ,year 2002/5 , standard, only got custom exaust,sun roof, one of the ex owner are tony from the club i guess.asking 176k 2) wnv 70 ,to die for,f@#King gorgeous, gruppe m exaust and air box, hartge 19"s, convertible and comes with carbon fiber hard top,ecu remaped, sound like a serial rapist on the road.ex owner jessy.asking for 210k.hence i fell in love with her the first time i saw her till now after 2 years i still feel the same towards her.she got good panties on her man.blah blah blah.....man i can go on and on and on bout her.anyways coming back to reallity what do u think........guys ur decision mean a lot to me and stay tune cuz ur about to make a man meet his machine.my women says um crazy i should keep my e39 but hey i need to stay on the dark side.....

I'd say go for the 1st option since the car has minimal mods and you can mod the car to your liking ... Also whats the mileage on both cars?

hey now got manual m3.how manual better ka.sumomore its nktob's friend

1) wnv 70 has 87k km
2)wnp 5655 has 150K plus km

Hi Ravi,

Did u manage to see the manual?

Btw, 5655 would be..say 5th owner if u decided to jump the gun? Wht happened to the 'CSL' bodykit, brembos, gruppeM ram charger etc?

decisions decisions , NKTOB's friend is me ... take your time and choose slowly

Dei....tell me...how can an M5 be too big for high speed when you physically raped it on Federal Highway with traffic??? Hmmmm..beats me....sounds certainly like it's too nimble for high speed am i right? :D All the more reasons to get one...:)

But then You like M3...GUN for it mann!

paultantk;556628 said:
m5 too big for high speed???

Tell me about it, Paul ! My VP showed me his E39 M5 potential on MEX Highway....Speed @ 270km/hr....:motz:
Boy, that bugger can drive ! ! :top:

RaviKumar_E39;556144 said:
dear sifus,

here's the deal i final have made it to a point to purchase a m3 i got two choices.pls advise which car and why.pro's and con's.

and the choises are :

1) wnp 5655 ,grey m3 ,year 2002/5 , standard, only got custom exaust,sun roof, one of the ex owner are tony from the club i guess.asking 176k

2) wnv 70 ,to die for,f@#King gorgeous, gruppe m exaust and air box, hartge 19"s, convertible and comes with carbon fiber hard top,ecu remaped, sound like a serial rapist on the road.ex owner jessy.asking for 210k.hence i fell in love with her the first time i saw her till now after 2 years i still feel the same towards her.she got good panties on her man.blah blah blah.....man i can go on and on and on bout her.

anyways coming back to reallity what do u think........guys ur decision mean a lot to me and stay tune cuz ur about to make a man meet his machine.my women says um crazy i should keep my e39 but hey
i need to stay on the dark side.....

Go with your heart, get something you will like for a longer time;)

For the additional money the convertible seems a good buy with all the goodies.;)

Cheers

sunnypuan;556713 said:
Tell me about it, Paul ! My VP showed me his E39 M5 potential on MEX Highway....Speed @ 270km/hr....:motz:
Boy, that bugger can drive ! ! :top:

Pity about the road tax... anyone know how to get cheaper road tax? East Malaysian road tax maybe?

i always bump into 70 at bsc. Awesome looking ride. Very clean and yes those wheels are killer. The only thing you want to consider is actually the roof itself that makes it special. Sooner or later it will leak and the noise will be a pain, if you can live wt that, ur good to go. Good luck ravi

My vote for WN70. Buy something that would love, and you would love to love. Smokin' hot 19"!!
:smokin:

WMV70 sounds like a beast but, honestly bro don't know if you can tolerate driving it day in day out with that loud droning sound. E39 M5 is the true definition of a UDM. Enjoyed taking that white one through her paces.

RaviKumar_E39;557316 said:
oh ya forgot to tell u guys it comes with a 14k repairs needed to be bared by me

What sort of repairs bro ... care to share?

Top Bottom