Need advice on this 318i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

maxion89

Club Guest
Hello guys, well i had a 5 series e34. But now Im thingking wanna sell it then buy the 3 series. I saw this on mudah. http://m.mudah.my/view?sp=1&q=bmw&cg=1020&ca=9_3_s&e=1&ps=&pe=&rs=&re=&o=3&ad_id=20209649Before i wanted to buy it, need some advice from u guys. With that price it seem to cheap for me. Another things is, im from sabah. Before i buy it what should I do? What im afraid is, alot of case people cheating on selling car. They could fake all the document. Before I go Penisular to buy that car I want to make sure everything is fine. So any suggestion guys? I never buy car outside sabah, so I didnt know the procedure.

If your financials allow, do look for 6cylinder models. A 325 would be decent and available from RM60k onwards.

the owner did mentioned that the car only suitable for parts or used as a track car. better contact the owner first to confirm on the road-worthiness of the car.

maxion89;806673 said:
Hello guys, well i had a 5 series e34. But now Im thingking wanna sell it then buy the 3 series. I saw this on mudah.

http://m.mudah.my/view?sp=1&q=bmw&cg=1020&ca=9_3_s&e=1&ps=&pe=&rs=&re=&o=3&ad_id=20209649

Before i wanted to buy it, need some advice from u guys. With that price it seem to cheap for me. Another things is, im from sabah. Before i buy it what should I do? What im afraid is, alot of case people cheating on selling car. They could fake all the document. Before I go Penisular to buy that car I want to make sure everything is fine. So any suggestion guys? I never buy car outside sabah, so I didnt know the procedure.

Bro i believed this was a scam adv and i guess you must be overlook about tis adv..

Refer the 3rd pic of tis adv that's was LH drive vehicle
4267058695.jpg

and the 1st pic tell it self cleary..
4249311920.jpg

Any where gud lak 2u.

maxion89;806673 said:
Hello guys, well i had a 5 series e34. But now Im thingking wanna sell it then buy the 3 series. I saw this on mudah.

http://m.mudah.my/view?sp=1&q=bmw&cg=1020&ca=9_3_s&e=1&ps=&pe=&rs=&re=&o=3&ad_id=20209649

Before i wanted to buy it, need some advice from u guys. With that price it seem to cheap for me. Another things is, im from sabah. Before i buy it what should I do? What im afraid is, alot of case people cheating on selling car. They could fake all the document. Before I go Penisular to buy that car I want to make sure everything is fine. So any suggestion guys? I never buy car outside sabah, so I didnt know the procedure.

Hi there,

I would excise caution with this ad. On a worst case scenario, it could be a stolen car, and you wouldn't want to land in trouble later, right?

Regards

Well my car still waiting to be sold.. When heard you guys give an advice about that advertice at mudah. I keep my plan on buying the cheaper E36 one. But if my car (E34) Sold, I might buy an E36, want to change a taste from E34. Because E34 really Banyak Makan Wang (BMW) with fuel. Now need to fix my E34 and make up until turn to beauty. Then hope got people will buy it. Wish me luck.

all the best bro...i just handed my e34 over to my cousin.....huhu

bro maxion, here's my thoughts for you:

#1- check the car condition (no leaking & drive sensationally as always :) )
#2- love it? ask seller to send to puspakom
#3- passed puspakom check --> proceed with your purchase
#4- change to m3 looks (optional)
#5- ship back to sabah & have fun!

ezmeer94;808663 said:
All the best to u bro :)

Thanks Bro...

JFT63;808757 said:
all the best bro...i just handed my e34 over to my cousin.....huhu

E34 is the best, but its not wrong to test other BMW model right.. haha...

ezzo369;808827 said:
bro maxion, here's my thoughts for you:

#1- check the car condition (no leaking & drive sensationally as always :) )
#2- love it? ask seller to send to puspakom
#3- passed puspakom check --> proceed with your purchase
#4- change to m3 looks (optional)
#5- ship back to sabah & have fun!

Hahaha...thanks bro...with puspakom check up...might the safest choice for me. Will do that later then...And for mods,will keep it on mind for M3...

Top Bottom