Need advice on M-tech steering

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

DmC

Club Guest
Guys/sifu,I need advice on an M-tech steering which i brought from Japan.I tried installing it on my e28 but it doesnt fit my car.RB mentioned that my steering is for e30 & e28 SE model.Behind the BMW center logo has a small e28 wording.My question is how do we know what BMW model can the steering fits?There's a serial no on the steering i brought: A3 & KBA 70 073 (what does this mean?). Also, i saw another steering that says BMW E - A20. (what does this mean?)Can someone please help me out?Cheers

there are 2 types of steering shafts on the e28, the later models share the same as the e30, so e30 steerings would fit. sorry i dont know which year or models exactly, pussy will be able to do that....

thosenumbers do not mean anything, mabe production line or product operator, you will need to look for a specific part number to identify

Oh okay.
Since the M-tech steering wont fit my e28 (83 model), then i assume it's for e30 & e28 later models..
Thanks teejay..

no worries,

so moral of the story is, get an e30 so you can fit the steering in.......hahaha

yeah true..
Another alternative is to sell it to e30 owners..
So e30 owners who wants Mtech 1 steering do give me a call! ehehhe..
Btw, Can this steering fit e34?

Top Bottom