Navigation

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

clint

Club Guest
Bros,Besides Auto Bavaria, where can i purchase the Navigation CD ? Any source to download from internet and burn it myself ?Regards,Clint

clint;224903 said:
Bros,

Besides Auto Bavaria, where can i purchase the Navigation CD ? Any source to download from internet and burn it myself ?

Regards,
Clint

when it comes to sat nav, im sure that i have the far most accurate and complete maps+system in my+sing and its all reside in my ppc :D. since i got them never, never lost a direction anymore.

bro, whats a ppc ? Pocket PC ?

If anyone got the Malaysian + Singapore Navigation CD, can burn 1 copy for me ? i don't mind paying for it.

the first secret of success

self-trust is the first secret of success.Thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap wow gold. Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold Buy Cheap WoW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold, Please look here! We are a Great MMORPG company. wow money and wow items,which is very cheap World of Warcraft gold !All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! Cheap wow gold,rs powerleveling,wow power leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU Gold Power leveling

racheltoh;310719 said:
Hi,
I got the original CD from BMW when I purchased the car. Not sure can burn or not. Can try.

Please contact me at racheljtle@gmail.com Btw I am in USJ area.

Cheers!

Hi Rachel,

Anyway to burn a copy of the nav cd for me? I ll pay u for it.

Thanks.

Hi Rachel,

I am getting a unit of E92 with sat navi too, but UK spec. Possible if i can buy a copy from you too ? =)

Top Bottom