My UDM

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
More repairs. Take out all the door panel & clean the inner side.

14062009756.jpg

Also repair loose wiring & tighten door clip.

14062009760.jpg

Take out rear seat & all carpet mat, clean the interior parts.

14062009752.jpg

Fix custom cut PVC anti slip carpet mat.

14062009754.jpg

Clean all the windscreen & fix new black tint

14062009757.jpg

Take out & clean the windscreen rubber at door panel

14062009758.jpg

Change rear plate no light to white LED

14062009761.jpg

Of course change the plate no cover to BMWCM

14062009765.jpg

wah!!! i like ur hid angel eyes head lights ...
with the new owner this E46 soon will become one of best...

kennykhow;430074 said:
wah!!! i like ur hid angel eyes head lights ...
with the new owner this E46 soon will become one of best...

hahaha pelan pelan kayuh, tak boleh tahan bro.:deal:

Today goin up to KL until Fri, of course wt my E39. See you on Sat.

you amazed me bro with your very fine details on how to keep the car as prestine as possible ...keep it up...

by the way congrats on ya newly purchased e46 ...sweet ride

initialM;430104 said:
hahaha pelan pelan kayuh, tak boleh tahan bro.:deal:

Today goin up to KL until Fri, of course wt my E39. See you on Sat.

aik naik KL, can go out ka for TT?

Lightspeed, Iceman,

Thanks guys. The previous owner really hamsap lar. Drive BMW but dunno how to maintain. I really need to do a lot of thing. Anyway my E39 feel a lot more better.

See lar all the old parts condition

13062009748.jpg

u r really one true BMW enthusiast! besides ur willingness to change and repair the wear and tear parts, i really admire ur "know what' and "know how" doing them..... and u have one good spirit about owning UDM... always like to follow ur thread... learn mighty lot abt UDM...

initialM;430241 said:
Ciit anytime Mr CFO as long u belanja & can ride in yr new E60:rolleyes:

BELANJA anytime maaaaaaa which good spa hotel u stay laaaaa????????

initialM;429664 said:

Bro initialM, what can I say? Very very nice ride indeed. :love: Really envy your admiration to the finest details in converting a car to be a UDM. I'll continue to follow ur thread to learn along the way. I've driven my E46 for 3 years and it is nowhere close to your new masterpiece to be. I will balik kampung to Johor early July and will make an attempt to possibly meet with you and other UDM enthusiasts in JB. Bole introduce to the right honest workshops you guys go in JB, hati senang sikit balik kampung. In case of emergency, can go to the right workshop rather than kena potong kapla somewhere else....

Thanks bro, its my passion & my cars are old junk so got many things to repair:wink:
No worry just give me a buzz. Check out yr PM.

P/S: I still learning new things

Congrats bro for piloting an E46!

Great & hard work you've done to both your jets! I personally prefer the E39 fighter jet over the E46 anytime imho.

Hats off to you! for your passion. I'll soon be posting up mine as i touch up this and that with all the pictures taken.

initialM;401841 said:
Also changed the rear windscreen rubber lining.

05032009624.jpg

Bro, need to find out from you, did you have to remove both front & rear windscreen to replace the rubber linings? How much did it cost your for each? Are they original or taiwan/local made?

Mine's brittle over the scorching sun. Need to replace both the front & the rear.

Thanks.

Beemerholic,

Thanks bro after missing my E36 for almost a year at last got replacement.
For rear screen no need to remove screen. For front I changed together wt new windscreen. Rubber lining are original but windscreen OEM made in thailand.

Yup E39 is good for highway but 3 series better for city driving:top:

Tragic Incident on PLUS

I was driving my E39 alone from KL to JB this evening. From KL playing run & chase from Sg Besi wt a Merz Kompressor & a souped up Satria GTI. Of course I tapau them sap sap sui. 3rd gear drop at 140kmh will smoke them behind. Then I slow down again waiting for them & leave them behind again. Repeat many times to let off my sleepiness. Then the merz got tired & stop at Ayer Keroh R&R. Left me wt the GTI. Then at Jasin saw a black jet on rear view mirror & I give him a way. It was a fade black Nissan Fairlady. Dark tinted wt big rims. Nice & sparkling new. So decided to follow. The GTI still behind. Once a while let GTI pass & later overtake it. The GTI got a nerve to cucuk closely the Fairlady when slow traffic. When traffic clear the Nissan fly away leaving the GTI. Of course l overtake the GTI to follow the Nissan. The GTI then stop at Tangkak leaving me trailing the Fairlady. Of course the Fairlady will leave me behind when traffic clear but still visible. I'm not driving too fast as my absober still standard wt only H&R spring. Max was 180kmh. Right after the Pagoh R&R unexpected thing happened. Suddenly the fairlady swerve & turn around & around few times before hit the divider & stop at the fast lane. The brand new Fairlady front was badly damaged & all the debris was scattered everywhere. I was bout 50 to 100m behind at 180kmh & the fairlady at bout 200kmh. Lucky I just changed my pads, caliper kit & refurbish braking system. Managed to slow down drive slowly on emergency lane at 20kmh. At this point I really amazed wt my E39 handling. The incident was like a movie or F1 crash & it my first encounter. I was lil shocked & really pity the driver of the Fairlady. I believe he was unhurt as I saw him coming out of the car. It happen so fast that I didn't hv time to think, take pics or even stop to see the car. After that I just continue until JB. To the driver of Fairlady I want to know what was exactly happened? I was lucky not following too close. I managed to take some video for sharing. At the end only the Bimmer finish the journey safely.

[video=youtube;7Acg2YiporA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Acg2YiporA[/video]

Top Bottom