My UDM

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
initialM;430988 said:
I was driving my E39 alone from KL to JB this evening. From KL playing run & chase from Sg Besi wh a Merz Kompressor & a souped up Satria GTI. Of course I tapau them sap sap sui. 3rd gear drop at 140kmh will smoke them behind. Then I slow down again waiting for them & leave them behind again. Repeat many times to let off my sleepiness. Then the merz got tired & stop at Ayer Keroh R&R. Left me wt the GTI. Then at Jasin saw a black jet on rear view mirror & I give him a way. It was a fade black Nissan Fairlady. Dark tinted wt big rims. Nice & sparkling new. So decided to follow. The GTI still behind. One a while let GTI pass & later overtake it. The GTI got a nerve to cucuk closely the Fairlady when slow traffic. When traffic clear the Nissan fly away leaving the GTI. Of course l overtake the GTI to follow the Nissan. The GTI then stop at Tangkak leaving me trailing the Fairlady. Of course the fairlady will leave me behind when traffic clear but still visible. I'm not driving too fast as my absober still standard wt only H&R spring. Max was 180kmh. Right after the Pagoh R&R unexpected thing happened. Suddenly the fairlady swerve & turn around & around few times before hit the divider & stop at the fast lane. The brand new Fairlady front was badly damaged & all the debris was scattered everywhere. I was bout 50 to 100m behind at 180kmh & the fairlady at bout 200kmh. Lucky I just changed my pads, caliper kit & refurbish braking system. Managed to slow down drive slowly on emergency lane at 20kmh. At this point I really amazed wt my E39 handling. The incident was like a movie or F1 crash & it my first encounter. I was lil shocked & really pity the driver of the Fairlady. I believe he was unhurt as I saw him coming out of the car. It happen so fast that I didn't hv time to think, take pics or even stop to see the car. After that I just continue until JB. To driver of the Fairlady I want to know what was exactly happened? I was lucky not following too close. I managed to take some video for sharing. At the end only the Bimmer finish the journey safely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Acg2YiporA

Ehh bro, your link can't work ler..

Lucky u are UDM owner!

Bro, glad to hear that you're not hurt and lucky that Fairlady driver to walk away relatively unscathe but with lots of claims on his insurance.

More mods on my E46

Install HID for the foglight. Hide the ballast under front headlamp

20062009768.jpg

6000k HID foglight

20062009769.jpg

Full front HID wt my trademark new ///M emblem

20062009770.jpg

feisaldzul;431216 said:
wah drivin also sempat ambik video ka bro hehe

lucky thing u are ok!

That's the best bout E39 very stable on highway but just for a while coz very dangerous oso. But cant help it when saw the Fairlady. The incident still fresh in my mind. After that I just drive 120kmh only.

E46 Engine detailing

Usual weekend morning routine.

Engine wash

21062009772.jpg

Clean under bonnet

21062009774.jpg

This is how UDM 6 inline engine should look. Dust free & sparkling engine bay.

21062009773.jpg

My 9 years old junk

21062009775.jpg

Boss that's an M54 engine ain't? Is it a 325i?

If you were to put your E46 up against your E39 on straights, i think the 39 will probably be tail gating the 46. I think. What's your input? :top:

wow like 360 or 999 program lah , i'll recommend u to impak maksima producer yeah anyway long live BMW

initialM;431332 said:
TQ bro but cant compete wt yr CI. What is AW?

No la bro..what la my car compare with ur ride..i'm sure ur E46 condition will be one of the best condition of e46 in malaysia soon...

btw AW is alpine white...

p/s: bro, cabble yg berikat tu apa ye?

BMW6161,
TQ bro.

WC9922,
Let it be lar, at least proof the originality of the car that free accident.
(actually not enuff money lor):listen:

Beemerholic,
My E39 528 & My E46 328. If u compare power to weight of course E46 faster but at current situation I think my E39 better response coz I've done a lot to it. My E46 still long way to go.

Unker Bailey,
When can test yr E60 lar? Fast or not? Can tapau my car??

Hakim,
Its the ground cable connected to voltage stabilizer

Hi! InitialM, May I know how much it cost for this type of cleaning?

Goh;431810 said:
Hi! InitialM, May I know how much it cost for this type of cleaning?

U meant the engine bay cleaning job? I bliv it is FOC coz he did his own!

initialM;431197 said:
Install HID for the foglight. Hide the ballast under front headlamp

20062009768.jpg

6000k HID foglight

20062009769.jpg

Full front HID wt my trademark new ///M emblem

20062009770.jpg

Bro,

Notice that after market CCFL angel eyes too brightly can’t actually see the ring when on.
I connected to instrument cluster light switch to control the brightness.
29-09-08_1852.jpg

saw one white E46 at Tmn Gaya very often look similar as ur…..is u?

Top Bottom