My UDM

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bro that not I meant. My car don't have any sound except my sound system. Yeah I play mettallica too. I solved all the sound norm in E36.

Show both yr car here lar

initialM;426076 said:
:20:Errrkk! What a week. My windscreen hit by a stone for 2nd time after I changed new one. Was having some fun drive :driver: with a Merz E200 Kompressor suddenly TOOONG, lil crack. Lucky can be repaired & its worth the chase & tiong the Merz. :21:hehehe.

Then last nite my BMW emblem was stolen at Jusco inside parking. :stupid:
This is the 2nd time oso kena. Lil scratch on bonnet oso:thefinger:
Now contemplating either to get the ori or taiwan emblem or carbon fibre type:dontknow:

30052009723.jpg

wei mr printing money, dont bother abt taiwan emblem lar .................

tat serious hah in jb now emblem also they cikun hah.........jes put some supaglue , it works

syahruln;426296 said:
aduh sakit nya mata... ikut cakap bailey bro... gam kuat2...

Kalau wa gam ngan bonnet diaorang rembat. cialat:thefinger:
Bukan mata sakit bro. Hati sakit wor

Medical check up on my UDM

Giving my UDM check up & diagnostic. Found 1 O2 sensor kaput.

05062009730.jpg

Clearing all faults.

01062009724.jpg

Software Upgrade to 31.2 Version

Programming on DME, ASC, EWS & coding all control unit

01062009725.jpg

01062009726.jpg

Uploading completed

01062009727.jpg

initialM;426441 said:
Programming on DME, ASC, EWS & coding all control unit

01062009726.jpg

Uploading completed

01062009727.jpg

01062009728.jpg

Hi bro, how was this done, I mean software update. What is the benefit? What tool is to be used to perform this?

i just did this today too.

You will get the latest update settings for the E39. Your engine control (DME), gearbox(EGS) and other stuff will be updated based on feedback from customers and problems faced in earlier models.

My car feels wonderful today. Very responsive and expected fuel consumption improvements too.
You should do this if you have never done it before.

Haha Affan,

Yup feel better but I need to change the O2 sensor first before getting full performance. My car never had any update before so I got another 12 times to go.

Gerald 5,

The mech just plug to the computer wt GT1 I think. You may PM affan on where he did his car.

Thanks for the reply, will PM affan if need to. My mech never told me about this and yes they have GT1 too, will check with them again.

More repairs. Changed the petrol tank float with housing coz got slight crack. Fuel leak when fill up full tank.
Old float

05062009733.jpg

New Float

05062009731.jpg

Float on the left side of passenger underseat

05062009732.jpg

Changed the 1 of 2 O2 sensor as detected from the diagnostic. Now my car feel better & should give better fuel consumption. Will monitor the reading.

See how bad the condition of the sensor. No wonder the ECU cant read it.

05062009730.jpg

initialM;427503 said:
Changed the 1 of 2 O2 sensor as detected from the diagnostic. Now my car feel better & should give better fuel consumption. Will monitor the reading.

See how bad the condition of the sensor. No wonder the ECU cant read it.

bro, how much the 02 sensor cost you? mine got 1 pc kaput..

Kenny,

I should save more if I know him earlier. Next goin to be cooling coil. At least now I got someone I can trust to dismantle the dashboard. Errkk really banyak makan wang:deal:

Hakim,

Check out yr PM:top:

initialM;427661 said:
hahaha nowadays very hot bro. No worry sanjeev will solve yr problem. Just bring cash or credit card. Mon cannot come lar working mah. Adrian will come on Mon oso
for servicing.:listen:

haiya u boss maaaaahhhhh, fren ask help surely u can entertain maaaaaaaaahhhhh

Bailey;427689 said:
haiya u boss maaaaahhhhh, fren ask help surely u can entertain maaaaaaaaahhhhh

Aiyah me coollie oni. If Chief Financial Officer coming sure I come one. When can test yr E60? Fast or not? Can tapau my car or not?

Bro, gua punya emblem also kena rembat masa kat JB three months ago! Apa punya cikai penyangak lor... balik KL terus ganti baru.. if I'm not mistaken $120 (may be cheaper, forgot already!)

heh beli la taiwan punya buat spare... bila gi jb je pasang taiwan punya... kalau maleh gak, sampai tol skudai tu cabut je emblem tu hehhee ;)

Top Bottom