My UDM

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Wow. The Milage is over 200k.

Keep it up and the car looks very new :)

Z

z///;423068 said:
Wow. The Milage is over 200k.

Keep it up and the car looks very new :)

Z

No problem just rebuilding the engine at 220k km. So can turn back the mileage to zero:listen:

kennykhow;423144 said:
bro! tak habis2 buat kereta saja....betul tak boleh tahan...

Memang dah tak boleh tahan ni Banyak Makan Wang:stupid:

When can see your new rim & hear yr new audio?:love:

Walau Brother . You take good care of your car man .... Envy you hahaha . . Can teach us or not ? ? wanna learn from you . .

Private question - you sayang ur car more or your wife ? ? ? haha just kidding bro . No offence here

bro when can I send my car over to you for some Tender Loving Care...and I dont mean by pouring XO into the radiator..

BJM7978;425053 said:
bro,ko kena ajar aku camana nak photostat duit...

Senang jer, cari mana2 mesin photostat kaler. Pastu wat copy banyak2 note RM50.

Tak pun duit plastik kan ada, dalam bank banyak cash tuuu:listen:

P/S: BBS LM dah dpt lum??

jeffreychung;425283 said:
Walau Brother . You take good care of your car man .... Envy you hahaha . . Can teach us or not ? ? wanna learn from you . .

Private question - you sayang ur car more or your wife ? ? ? haha just kidding bro . No offence here

Can teach no prob follow this:-
1) prepare lots of cash
2) always spend yr time at workshop, car accessories shop, spare part shop or any place related to car.
3) spend more on yr car than yourself.
4) Always think what to repair, mod or do thing to yr car.
5) Always think, talk, caress & sleep wt yr car.

P/S: My car is my girlfriend:listen: Check out my signature:love:

initialM;425631 said:
Can teach no prob follow this:-
1) prepare lots of cash
2) always spend yr time at workshop, car accessories shop, spare part shop or any place related to car.
3) spend more on yr car than yourself.
4) Always think what to repair, mod or do thing to yr car.
5) Always think, talk, caress & sleep wt yr car.

P/S: My car is my girlfriend:listen: Check out my signature:love:

Wah! Bro initialM, like tat aar? Ini macam kena buat brainstorming & fishbone lar... :rolleyes:

XXX;425299 said:
bro when can I send my car over to you for some Tender Loving Care...and I dont mean by pouring XO into the radiator..

Wah u so rich arr pour XO in radiator?? Hv u tried pouring into yr petrol tank??
It might do wonders:rolleyes:

P/S: check out yr PM

Haha bro . . I always spend time wif my car bro . . Jus that canot be like you . . Still got long long way to catch up haha . .
Yea i always think of mod and change something new to my car and i did it . Now running out of cash liao . . Jus pay for my dad road tax and insurance . 6k + . .I was going to change rim but now ... POKAI/Bankgrup liao . .

Bad Week

:20:Errrkk! What a week. My windscreen hit by a stone for 2nd time after I changed new one. Was having some fun drive :driver: with a Merz E200 Kompressor suddenly TOOONG, lil crack. Lucky can be repaired & its worth the chase & tiong the Merz. :21:hehehe.

Then last nite my BMW emblem was stolen at Jusco inside parking. :stupid:
This is the 2nd time oso kena. Lil scratch on bonnet oso:thefinger:
Now contemplating either to get the ori or taiwan emblem or carbon fibre type:dontknow:

30052009723.jpg

:love: Wow! Ur E36 is really a work of art! How long it took you to get ur E36 to become ur very own UDM? I did a little bit of upgrades to my 1996 E36 but I'm contemplating to continue further.. mainly coz some of the "standard interior sound" make me wonder whether it is worth spending more $ doing the exteriors upgrades that I always dream about. Are you personally satisfied with the interior sounds of your car? If so, how did you overcome the issues? Else, I may just focus on my E46 (economic downturn maa...). Many thanks in advanced for your kind advice.

Kamarul Ariffin Buang;426090 said:
:love: Wow! Ur E36 is really a work of art! How long it took you to get ur E36 to become ur very own UDM? I did a little bit of upgrades to my 1996 E36 but I'm contemplating to continue further.. mainly coz some of the "standard interior sound" make me wonder whether it is worth spending more $ doing the exteriors upgrades that I always dream about. Are you personally satisfied with the interior sounds of your car? If so, how did you overcome the issues? Else, I may just focus on my E46 (economic downturn maa...). Many thanks in advanced for your kind advice.

Bro,

U may intro at newbies section for us to get know u better. Aarrkk my ex E36 condition is very much better than newer Japs. Really miss it which I feel really ultimate driving machine. It depend on u lar bro but for me all the "sound" can be solved. The only sound was solid sound system. It took me the whole ownership of 3 yrs +++ & over RM40k spent. Until now still regret selling it:stupid: Which model is yr E46? I'm still looking for one but still not found as per my requirement. :rolleyes:

P/S: pelan pelan kayuh bro

initialM;426106 said:
Bro,

U may intro at newbies section for us to get know u better. Aarrkk my ex E36 condition is very much better than newer Japs. Really miss it which I feel really ultimate driving machine. It depend on u lar bro but for me all the "sound" can be solved. The only sound was solid sound system. It took me the whole ownership of 3 yrs +++ & over RM40k spent. Until now still regret selling it:stupid: Which model is yr E46? I'm still looking for one but still not found as per my requirement. :rolleyes:

P/S: pelan pelan kayuh bro

bro, ur 36 sold to 'clockwork' ah..?

sachseelan;426140 said:
bro, ur 36 sold to 'clockwork' ah..?

No bro, his car is one of few E36 which can beat my car in term of mint condition.
This guy really take good care of his car:top:

initialM;426106 said:
Bro,

P/S: pelan pelan kayuh bro[/QUOTE

I'm sure you got urself a really nice replacement for your E36. I completely agree with you, the only way to get rid of those sakit telinga minor squeking sounds in E36 is by blasting the system with Metallica. My other car is a 2005 E46 318 Lifestyle, not so high ponies available underneath that engine, bought for my wife (so mileage still low until now, just below 40k km). I started the minor upgrades after warranty period expired, changing to 17" replica AC Type5 & ori AC tailpipe. Wife does not want the car to be too garang tho. To me, E46 should really look intimidating! :top:

Top Bottom