My UDM

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bro initialM, would like to meet up with u one day as i wish to know more from u on the maintenance of E39. Pls contact me at 012-7913688..tnx

kennykhow;410948 said:
bro initialM, would like to meet up with u one day as i wish to know more from u on the maintenance of E39. Pls contact me at 012-7913688..tnx

No prob bro as long I'm not busy. Check out yr PM:top:

azam318;409299 said:
Bro initialM, you don't have to worry. May be my luck not so good.
Might be the battery was QC checked escape, occurred only 1 in 10,000 ratio... :eek:
Just precaution, pls keep your purchase receipt in safety place... he he he... :wink:

hahaha bro my worry has come true. Damn cant start the car when going for work in the morning. Check out the stabilizer meter, shows 9.5V oni. After jumper & bring to workshop found that batt prob. Phew lucky less than a month & got warranty. Was thinking the alternator prob coz just replaced the batt.:stupid: The mech told its not good to install the voltage stabilizer but changed to new batt anyway

Since already sent to workshop, check out the aircond also since no cool air blowing.
Found out the dryer filter already clogged & suspected never change since new & also the thermostat sensor for aircond cut off broken. Damn always got something to spent:stupid:

The aircond dryer filter

11042009677.jpg

The thermostat sensor

14042009678.jpg

initialM;413336 said:
hahaha bro my worry has come true. Damn cant start the car when going for work in the morning. Check out the stabilizer meter, shows 9.5V oni. After jumper & bring to workshop found that batt prob. Phew lucky less than a month & got warranty. Was thinking the alternator prob coz just replaced the batt.:stupid: The mech told its not good to install the voltage stabilizer but changed to new batt anyway

Aiyoyoo...! Bro, udah kena jugak ka... but at least mine can last for 7 months kekekek... :rolleyes:

initialM;413336 said:

why voltage stabilizer no good bro.....some people say is good to install....

More wear & tear parts. Overhaul front & rear caliper kit. Also changed the brake pads.

ATE Caliper repair kit.

20042009685.jpg

ATE brake pads. Becareful of imitation or reject item & the pads must perfectly secure/fit to the holder . Or you may hear lose metal sound when go thru uneven rods & yellow lines

20042009684.jpg

Take out the caliper & piston then wash it. See how dirty it is

21042009687.jpg

Spray the hub & caliper holder

21042009691.jpg

Spray the caliper

21042009692.jpg

Clean caliper piston

21042009689.jpg

Assemble all the pistons, calipers, pads, sensors & respray for final touch up for newer look. Change the brake oil & bleeding the oil out

Front brake

21042009695.jpg

Rear brake

21042009693.jpg

I think the original brake pads will generate lots of dust. So got to send to car wash more frequent haha.

initialM;414958 said:
More wear & tear parts. Overhaul front & rear caliper kit. Also changed the brake pads.

ATE Caliper repair kit.

20042009685.jpg

ATE brake pads. Becareful of imitation or reject item & the pads must perfectly secure/fit to the holder . Or you may hear lose metal sound when go thru uneven rods & yellow lines

20042009684.jpg

Bmmad318i;415024 said:
I think the original brake pads will generate lots of dust. So got to send to car wash more frequent haha.

Lots of dust but better grip. Now my brake system feels like new after overhaul the caliper & change pads. Feel soft & more grip:top: Worth investment for safety:wink:

The brake after car wash at autospa. Like showroom condition hehehe:love:

Front brake

22042009697.jpg

Rear brake

22042009696.jpg

clockwork;415789 said:
very nice la bro...where u services the caliper bro?

bro ,
i believe the workshop is called IM Auto Motorwerks ....:listen:
( right IM ? he he he ..)

Top Bottom