My UDM

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
..........hehehheh...silver also vely nice kaler watttt...mine also silver--->titan silver...

kamagra=sildenafil..made in india!!

wei unker initialM , mine also not the wooden style maaaaahhhhh white ciplak CF look sumore wor heheheehe

What do u guys think of the rim on my E36?? Look like boyracer & garang??

21012008173.jpg

My new E39 replica AC Type VI rim

Front (18 x 8.5) wt 235/40/18 Falken 522

29012008180.jpg

Rear (18 x 9.5) wt 265/35/18 Falken 522

29012008179.jpg

the wheels on E36 is boy racer look. Get back to the AC. One thing about UDM's the accessories are unique....eg..AC, Breyton etc.....to fit other brand of rims rosak image lah......u can associate AC to BMW but not other brands. BTW AC rims looks better.

Your rear tires look streached for the rear wheels. Meaning it looks like your rear tire width is slighly too small for the width of the rim?

what's the width of the rims on the rear vs the tire width?

Egon-E39;287101 said:
the wheels on E36 is boy racer look. Get back to the AC. One thing about UDM's the accessories are unique....eg..AC, Breyton etc.....to fit other brand of rims rosak image lah......u can associate AC to BMW but not other brands. BTW AC rims looks better.

I agree. Actually its the shop that borrow me since I sent my AC rim for spray. Dun think change wt other rim. AC Type II & III rim are meant for E36. Ur rite AC rim are common but only on BMW:top:

wc9922;287118 said:
Your rear tires look streached for the rear wheels. Meaning it looks like your rear tire width is slighly too small for the width of the rim?

what's the width of the rims on the rear vs the tire width?

Bro pls specify which rim?? If u said for E36, its 215/45/17 & 17x 8in all round. For me its sufficient since E36 is my daily drive & for merempit hehehe. Cant afford bigger rim as I'm doin sales. Petrol is killing me already:burnout:

:love: :love: :love:

Bailey;287152 said:
wuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhooooooooo another ah beng in the making hehehehe

Really arr? Dun know now ACS got ah beng staff. Below latest actual ori rim from AC only available for 20" to 22"

acs_felge2.gif

acs_felge.gif

Top Bottom