My UDM

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Could it be reverse sensor module? An after-market mod, cos it seems like tap into the reverse light for activation. The wiring work like not so good also.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

chaiks;274086 said:
Could it be reverse sensor module? An after-market mod, cos it seems like tap into the reverse light for activation. The wiring work like not so good also.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

It's the control unit for the rear lamp. Its standard for all E39. The wiring lil haywire as I take out everything in the boot to spray.:love:

Door lining stripped & dechromed

Clean the inner part of door lining.

28122007142.jpg

28122007141.jpg

Install fog lamp & bumper mesh grill.

30122007148.jpg

New kidney grill M badge & SWF wiper blade.

29122007145.jpg

wei next time when u take pics make sure yr pic is not there lah ............ now people know lah who is the real JOE TOGAK yeeeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bailey;274852 said:
wei next time when u take pics make sure yr pic is not there lah ............ now people know lah who is the real JOE TOGAK yeeeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Unker that's show my car very shiny one. My fren Mr Joe send his regard to you:love:

My Aiseymann Quad exhaust

Copyright from Germany. Installed in Malaysia Boleh:rock:

03012008149.jpg

Now all u need is to dump da 528i badge, stick on M5 badge at da rear. Also dun forget the M5 mirrors. If its to ur fancy, do the M5 side gills as well.

wow the quad ekjos is there aledi hah good werk lah by the t.tun guy rite? so when to show yr ccfl lor

FatedLove;277173 said:
i love ur car.....

luckily she said she loves yr car wor hehehehe :thefinger:

wat a luvely house lah there yeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa & new road lah

Bailey;277340 said:
luckily she said she loves yr car wor hehehehe :thefinger:

wat a luvely house lah there yeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa & new road lah

Wei unker why jeles kar?? That's not my house. I stay at squatters behind that house:love: :love: :love:

David, FatedLove,
Thanks guys:love: :love: :love:

Top Bottom