My UDM

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Double-DIN in the E39 dash using the modifed faceplate won't fit. CONFIRMED.

You can find the faceplate sold here at a much cheaper price than sold by the shops in Malaysia:
http://www.crutchfield.com/App/Product/Item/Main.aspx?i=142BW2330

My ICE at the moment will be a simple Ipod Classic connected via FM airwaves to the OEM radio.
Once I get the moolah, I will probably go with a single-DIN HU with iPod connectivity. Just spent quite a bit shopping down in Singapore yesterday. I did not drive so I could not buy that much at Eng Soon. Must definitely do another trip lah coz got big items to purchase for my ride.

initialM;287655 said:
Thanks bro,

The other day I watch Farid kepak ayam:top:

and it has been a while since i last saw u "makan" chicken chop!!! hahahah.. kalau nak buat gath kat kl.. let me know.... invite farid n bahar.. heheheh...:rock:

ooooohhh tats the one lah the head lite tat u bought ............awesome hehehehe

initialM;286579 said:
Front
29012008185.jpg

Rear
29012008184.jpg

how much u kena untuk spray bro?ingat nak spray mine lah..just got my acs today..need to refurbish..

and not to forget inclusive the tyres all be sprayed wit clear coat as well hhehehe

kckui9;295665 said:
Bro initialM, mid to share the your E39 specs (year and cc will do) :) thanks. :)

CBU fully imported by Auto Bavaria.
E39 528 yr 1997. M52B28 single vanos & Juliana Banos on passenger seat:smokin:

thanks, noticed that yoru E39 got "tiptronics", so yr 1997 onwards E39 got tiptronics already?

Thanks sifus.. i am really new to BMW, too get used with the Wira old tech. :) plus i dun have one now...

Maintenance of my E39

3rd major wear & tear maintenance:eek:

1) Fuchs titan racing engine oil
2) Beru platinum spark plug
3) Accelerator cable
4) Oil filter & fuel filter
5) Behr Radiator & radiator tank
6) Water pump
7) Steel oil sump gasket
8) Engine mounting
9) Vent hose rubber
10) Thermostat housing
11) Thermostat (71) & O ring
12) Fan clutch
13) Alt belt tensioner bearing
14) Alt belt roller bearing
15) Radiator cap & BMW coolant
16) Air cond filter

bmw7833;301719 said:
Bro, i really admire to u..Bsides, can u PM me this item part no??

Sorry bro I'm straight:eek: If u interested try PM unker Bailey:smokin:

BTW Oil pan gasket part no 1113 1 437 237. To be confirm give them yr chasis no as it may not be the same as mine:top:

initialM;302176 said:
Sorry bro I'm straight:eek: If u interested try PM unker Bailey:smokin:

BTW Oil pan gasket part no 1113 1 437 237. To be confirm give them yr chasis no as it may not be the same as mine:top:

Thks bro..

Initial,

Nice to see you cars go thru the transformation with lots of TLC going into it in the process. U're really a true blue BMW fan.

BTW saw your E36 a couple of time at Tmn Tampoi Utama area.... I believe your wifey is driving it now since you now have the E39? ;)

Cheers

Top Bottom