My UDM clocking historical 100,000km

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

morrogan

Official Member
My 2004 325i M54B25 clocking the historical milestone of 100,000km.....engine still silky smooth.
171220111298.jpg

Great updates bro..i'm pretty sure she is very well taken care of in your hands...mine already clocked 211k kms and also running strong with some tongkat ali and kacip fatimah,,,hehehe

Hahh..u still had time to take out the camera when cruising ya..Must be long waiting for this historical moment.

Very low mileage i could say. Your car still looks good anyway.

You all should notice that I am on Auto Cruise. So both my leg free la, so I used the leg to snap the photo, while both hand on the steering wheel... safety first mah....

Snapped with your legs? Wow, How you manage to snap until so up close bro. Hehe. Awesome pic!

Congratulations to bro Morrogan! May there be many clear miles of road ahead, and happy journeys to be made, in your trusty road warrior in the years to come!

congrats on your milestone! my 02 e46 also just hit the 100k milestone this year. now 138k and still going strong.

morrogan;699734 said:
You all should notice that I am on Auto Cruise. So both my leg free la, so I used the leg to snap the photo, while both hand on the steering wheel... safety first mah....

wah like contortionist....not bad morrogan. u must hv been a gymnast in school, bet u looked cute wearing tights!-any old gymastic class pics of you, pls post up here. tq bro!

I still think it's easier to steer with both legs and snap with both hands :4:

Hehe. Mine clocked 236,000 last Friday, only clocked 200,000 earlier this year. Still going strong tapauing people hehe

..after i saw e38 last weekend with unbelievable 480K and running like crazy, i would say, those M54's are some nasty burners...how far those engines can really go..im really wondering..

haywire;700359 said:
Hehe. Mine clocked 236,000 last Friday, only clocked 200,000 earlier this year. Still going strong tapauing people hehe

is it miles or km?

Mileage is just a numbers. As long you maintain it well it will serve you long. BMW six in line is durable if you service regularly. Dont save on oil change. Good luck

Top Bottom