My quest for a little more fun begins

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
cyne said:
Titan's ride... Damn satisfactory... I used it with the H&R that was with the B8 before. Only problem is, the H&R is a bit too short for the Titans to travel. And I went back the 2nd time to retune. Now is all good.
IMG_4013.JPG
So..you replaced b8 with titan...how low could it be? Do you still have the b8? want to sell?..would like to try.. :)

cyne said:
Sorry man, the B8 is gone now.
....... :wacko: sorry to ask, what make you changed your mind from B8 to Titan? I've lot of -ve comments when I said that I wanted to try Titan over B8..

customizable to your liking and unlimited serviceability, seriously, I've used them 9yrs back, I must say that they have improved by leaps

What's good about Titan, as mentioned, is that it is customizable and serviceable. I visited them after reading good reviews and feedback from the forum. They took me for a test drive in a customer's car (which I don't think is appropriate... I won't want my car to be test driven the way it was driven if I left it with them...) and when I asked them about lowering ride height, they offered to chop my stock springs which didn't sound too right to my ears. But nonetheless, I have time and again read numerous good reviews from those who have gone to them!

p/s : I visited them about 2 to 3 years back

Tom328 said:
What's good about Titan, as mentioned, is that it is customizable and serviceable. I visited them after reading good reviews and feedback from the forum. They took me for a test drive in a customer's car (which I don't think is appropriate... I won't want my car to be test driven the way it was driven if I left it with them...) and when I asked them about lowering ride height, they offered to chop my stock springs which didn't sound too right to my ears. But nonetheless, I have time and again read numerous good reviews from those who have gone to them!

p/s : I visited them about 2 to 3 years back
Well, the lowering is done now by their shocks body adjustment (fronts). Quite impressed on that. My rears are adjustable though...

siva@e39 said:
520i M54 if the engine is in top form good response compared to M52 520i can chase 525 M52 easily.

M54 fuel FC is also better.

Cheers
I have no issues on the M54 520i. Personally I just didn't get that feel I am looking for compared to what I have now. I think my previous M54 FC is also only slightly better.

Got this in yesterday... so, its open pod. Since I've also tried the DIY heatshield.

IMG_4434.JPG

Installed it a while ago... didn't get a chance to have it run. Not sure if it will help on the performance :106: Hopefully its not a waste of effort and money.

E39 M52 528, K&N open pod air filter with DIY Heatshield.

IMG_4444.JPG
IMG_4445.JPG

Bro, mind to share the whole car picture?, Would like to see how low the car sit with titan...

anakin said:
Bro, mind to share the whole car picture?, Would like to see how low the car sit with titan...
Hi bro, the height are adjustable, so, u won't have an issue of how u want it to be or how high. I've seen some very lows. I've opted myself for 2.5 finger range. Although this is not the best of measurement. It's being measured from the bottom of your rim to the fender.

364647f74155a49fbbfd43b5bea85ff2.jpg

M50 manifold for a Christmas present... I'm feeling the freed up horses on the top end again!!! Woo-hoo..

Hmm.. How to tell you more? Give a day or 2, I just cleared the adaptation values. From my previous experience on my 36, it's hell lots more fun to drive. Anyway, I think you need a stick to enjoy it more I guess.

google m52 manifold conversion....20 ponies to be liberated from the restrictive ori m52 manifold

moots said:
google m52 manifold conversion....20 ponies to be liberated from the restrictive ori m52 manifold
Correction, "m50 manifold conversion"

I'm sooooo liking the smooth rev and new found power. Its time for a remap...

Its been long since my quest started. And it ended with charging the old mama

IMG_5612.JPG

It took lots of effort to work it up and finally into dyno machine with a new piggyback for a tune

IMG_5820.JPG

And the results are satisfying

Top Bottom