MY NEW MISTRESS.her name's Mean Machine

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
DSC02287.jpg

Ravi, finally your dreams have come true. Worth all the wait and sad lonely days right. Thanks for the taxi ride last night. I believe it will take you a while to get used to its capabilities, i know there's alot of potential in there. We go for another spin in a months time bro, when your really settled already with her. But, all said n done, its fantastic!!! Very happy for you bro. My wifey also wants a taxi ride..hehehe..make sure u drive slow slow that time arr..dont racun her..;)

Pssst.. Surin has bigger plans under his sleeves bro, Can smell new leather seats and interior, i wonder whats under the hood..hmmm..B'holic, any guesses?

Absolutely another sexy bitch/beast... She will cause heads-turn for sure, some may envy her with their mouth-opened for sure (like ga-ga)..

Thumb-up man!:top:

ArrioBMW;569995 said:
Absolutely another sexy bitch/beast... She will cause heads-turn for sure, some may envy her with their mouth-opened for sure (like ga-ga)..

Thumb-up man!:top:

every corner of the streets bro...every corner of the streets....:D

bimmerholic;570025 said:
every corner of the streets bro...every corner of the streets....:D

Certainly, before seeing the car, the VROOOOOOM can be heard, thats amazing, wonder how far the sound travels.. anyone got a dB meter :) If got a chance, would like to see this beautiful sexy hot BIEAST.... :listen:

ArrioBMW;570027 said:
Certainly, before seeing the car, the VROOOOOOM can be heard, thats amazing, wonder how far the sound travels.. anyone got a dB meter :) If got a chance, would like to see this beautiful sexy hot BIEAST.... :listen:

i can easily tell u it's well above 100dB. :D But if you do a tunnel run like what we did last night on Penchala, probably the dB meter will run out of figures :rock:

The Titanium GruppeM is a piece of art!

Other cars in Penchala tunnel would have thought a jet would have landed in the tunnel (just an analogy).

bimmerholic;570033 said:
i can easily tell u it's well above 100dB. :D But if you do a tunnel run like what we did last night on Penchala, probably the dB meter will run out of figures :rock:

Other cars in Penchala tunnel would have thought a jet would have landed in the tunnel (just an analogy).

dB meter will be destructed la when in the tunnel hahahaha...... surely like F16 in tunnel... What a beauty! A beauty but yet really can FCUK the rest eh, thats what I like.. A machine with real substance...

RaviKumar_E39;569952 said:
today i am the happiest man i smoked real red 530.hahahaha

Yes you did. Sweet ride, bro. Never seen you so happy. Congrats!! Do her justice. Drive her like there is no tomorrow...and remember, easy to get to the top but it is hard to stay there!!!!

bimmerholic;570033 said:

Yeah the GruppeM exhaust is super duper loud and only works best when the throttle is mashed to the max:)

I supposed on a convertible is more tolerable when cruising compared to a coupe as the droning was a killer inside one of the CSL's I was driving.

It's a sexy beast, and it's time we do a ///M meet up again and this time we will do a drive with it :)

Welcome to the club Ravi!:top:

bro i freggin tell u i have never had this strange feeling b4.i swear it feels like flying a MIG.so loud so fast so sexy.every where i go they give way and the look like they have seen kim kardashian with her panties off.damn bro.so to make it better um coming for tt tomorrow for a short while then i gotta bounce to another tt.

Realred78;570042 said:
Yes you did. Sweet ride, bro. Never seen you so happy. Congrats!! Do her justice. Drive her like there is no tomorrow...and remember, easy to get to the top but it is hard to stay there!!!!

MR ALBERT SURINSTEIN.what ever u got bring it on.u may buy a faster car but remember my sound travels faster.hahahahah (with the hand sign to the slogan)

bimmerholic;570033 said:

bimmerH ..glad that you never flew out ....if ya sitting at the rear seat ...:)

ICEMAN 13;570118 said:
bimmerH ..glad that you never flew out ....if ya sitting at the rear seat ...:)

my no 1 was sitting behind.all she felt was like a hammer was hitting her everytime the gear changest.hahaha bimmerholic all he did was keep touching with everything in my car la

RaviKumar_E39;570124 said:
my no 1 was sitting behind.all she felt was like a hammer was hitting her everytime the gear changest.hahaha bimmerholic all he did was keep touching with everything in my car la

BimmerH itchified ...he's scared to see whats coming in the front i guess ...so that is why he's touching everysingle thing ...

hope he did not touch ya while driving :) ..

ICEMAN 13;570128 said:
BimmerH itchified ...he's scared to see whats coming in the front i guess ...so that is why he's touching everysingle thing ...

hope he did not touch ya while driving :) ..

thank god he didnt

Top Bottom