MY NEW MISTRESS.her name's Mean Machine

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
DSC02274.jpg

Nice car and very sexy & inviting without her top. Don't be so sensitive lah.... Cheers

man ...i wish i had the moolah to own that .....what a beauty ...

superb and nice looking car you have there bro ...congrats bro .

So when can I go for a spin..........Let's do TT and check her out......say friday

sexy beast needs a good spa session, thx for the peek earlier.

see you on friday....tt 10pm, same place :top:

3 WORDS!!!

HOLY FREAKIN FAST! :D The car just wants to go & go & go.... one sexy ride!

We terrorized the whole of Brickfields & Federal last night. I won't be surprise if Bukit Aman heard your GROWL & ROAR all the way there. :)

Ravi, you dream has come true :top:

Only thing I can say is the car looks and sounds absolutely brilliant from behind. Only view I could have from my UDM?

Realred78;569942 said:
Only thing I can say is the car looks and sounds absolutely brilliant from behind. Only view I could have from my UDM?

i'm surprised your monsta was doing a real good job keeping up with it....
hantu inside??? :hmmmm2:

hahaha.bros deep . realred and bimmerholic i will never forget the looks on bimmerholic's face just now when i floored my sweetheart.he was almost deaf.guess what my stupid neighbour came out of the house and told u either come home early or sell u car i was like what the f@#k.the he told me he ca fell the vibration on his bed cuz my dear bimmerholic has change the display on the nav.it took me friggin 1/2 hour to figure it out.i was only idoling also like this.tomorrow morning kena lagi.so cannot warm up too long

bimmerholic;569939 said:
3 WORDS!!!

HOLY FREAKIN FAST! :D The car just wants to go & go & go.... one sexy ride!

We terrorized the whole of Brickfields & Federal last night. I won't be surprise if Bukit Aman heard your GROWL & ROAR all the way there. :)

Ravi, you dream has come true :top:

um deaf,having a head ache,and my leg achin(don't know for wat)

Top Bottom