MY NEW MISTRESS.her name's Mean Machine

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Why still no pictures of the "Misstress"?? She so shy meh or she still in the showroom waiting for the bank??

Ravi, u joining us for this party? try to make it la! It'll be fun!

hey guys relax la.my pc just crashed.post it on thursday.anyways herbet dont worry bout my car whether its in the showroom or my garage.cant u feel ur gate vibrates when i warm up my car in the morning.hahahah lol

astroboy sorry bro might have to turn u down um going for a party at ibiza on the 30th.next round man

Bro I will be around D'sara Perdana Tuesday evening. Let's meet up for a ride in that new mistress of yours. Will call you anyone care to join.....

dude, join us to Kluang this Sunday for breakfast. Check out Members meet up thread.

RaviKumar_E39;569002 said:
why la dude ur gate in kj vibrating uhh.not bad then confirm in putra heights its earth quake

still no vibration or earth quake felt at putra heights.....only hear the roar from the AC exhaust of a red e39 530i. we are anxiously waiting for see your new mistress......

deep3102;569021 said:
dude, join us to Kluang this Sunday for breakfast. Check out Members meet up thread.

mistress maybe still in showroom how to join?? maybe can tumpang but then extra weight may be an issue hahahaha!!!

excuss me old man take ur mid life crisis post to someone else post dude.didnt u grew up with learning bout respecting ones view.if u have a bad remark keep it to urself.well i dont blame u prob thats how u were brought up.listen here i would appreciate if u would stop posting in my post.anyways u can wait till the cows come home but ur not invited.thanks for ur co-operation

Top Bottom