My new M3 - Frozen Grey

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Put on the Akrapovic Evolution 4 days ago, with high-flow cat, 100 cpsi x 2 compared to the ori cat. Not sure the cpsi of the ori cat but somebody told me it is 400 cpsi. Also install the Delete-R to prevent any error message from the high flow cat convertor. The sound is very nice, loud and solid. Two type of sound, at below 5k rpm different sound and after that rpm are different sound. Sorry, unable to describe the sound but just like the sound on Akrapovic homepage.

Zul;696306 said:
InsyaAllah I'll be going to KL on 16 December 2011. I have a meeting at 3.00 pm on that day. Will be coming in the morning at around 11.00 am to put on the Akrapovic. After that if got time might go and look at Eurotuner or Exoticmod.

AWESOME!!!......2 superb toys to play with while most of us can only dream abt it..... :top:
:listen: .... any idea what you gonna do with the std stock exhaust bro? :4: ...

Zul;696214 said:
My new M3 delivered today, frozen grey, competition edition.

Different kind of beast compared to the 6-MT. The 6-MT give U raw power but this one silky smooth. Getting use to the DCT first.

!st mod: Just put on a wheel spacer 10 mm FA and 5 mm RA.

Next mod: Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust, hopefully on the 16 December 2011. ALready booked the exhaust.

After that most likely will be carbon fibre front splitter, side micro cover and rear spoiler.

High revvingly yours,

-zul-

Nice ride bro...superb!!!

dzuljazz2001;699351 said:
AWESOME!!!......2 superb toys to play with while most of us can only dream abt it..... :top:
:listen: .... any idea what you gonna do with the std stock exhaust bro? :4: ...

Thanks. Most likely will keep the exhaust.

Can help describe the Akra? Does it drone? Drone at what rev? Much louder than stock or just slightly? Everybody recommending Akra but i don't like the exhaust to be loud all the time. I know stock sound can be underwhelming can't ever hear anything at low revs.

MRsamdol;699580 said:
Can help describe the Akra? Does it drone? Drone at what rev? Much louder than stock or just slightly? Everybody recommending Akra but i don't like the exhaust to be loud all the time. I know stock sound can be underwhelming can't ever hear anything at low revs.

How to describe...??? It is definitely much louder than stock. It does drone at below about 5000 rpm. After that it become solid. I'll try video it by next week.

Zul;699608 said:
How to describe...??? It is definitely much louder than stock. It does drone at below about 5000 rpm. After that it become solid. I'll try video it by next week.

best is, meet up say drive up to S'ban for a mini /// M TT and we can hear it live!

That will be nice. Have to find some time. I'll be qoing to KL tomorrow but don't know whether can meet U all or not, will be with my family. If got time may drop by at Eurotuner tomorrow.

Top Bottom