My new DIY mods for my M

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Calvin Tan

I have just fitted a few minor DIY mods for my M3.And I would like to share with you guys What I did was 1) HotInaZma Hyper voltage stabilizer2) OKADA Projects ignition coil Result are 1 + 2 = :top: The HotInaZma Hyper voltage stabilizer, I knew it was quite sometime ago. I think has been 2 years now. But I did't bother until reasonly my batt went weak. So I thought might as well add something to it. But in the end the it didn't safe the battery. Ended up buying a new battery. How I found out the OKADA Project? I saw it in many Japanese BMW magazine. And the ignition coil is from Japan, they made for many cars included BMW. Drove it for a few days, and I decided to test the car see if there is any improvement. My usual test drive high way from point A to point B hit 220km/h.After these two mods, now I hit 230km/h. Everytime I test my car at that road at midnight and make sure there are no other cars.... safety come first ma....:biggrin: Sign... I wish I could take more pictures. But I was too excited and can't wait to get it fix...sorry

Top Bottom