My Meguiarised Ride

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Lee36328

Club Guest
Pardon my indulgence. Went crazy with detailing recently, and here are the results.
IMG_1809s.jpg
IMG_1816s.jpg
IMG_1811s.jpg
IMG_1820s.jpg
IMG_1795s.jpg
What I used :1. G7116 Meguiar's® Gold Class™ Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner 2. G116 Quik Clay Detailing System – (clay with Quik Detailer) 3. A2116 Deep Crystal® system Polish4. G12718 NXT Generation Tech Wax5. G10916 Gold Class Rich Leather Spray6. M8332 Mirror Glaze Dual Action Cleaner Polish7. G9524 Hot Rims® All Wheel Cleaner8. NXT Generation® Glass Cleaner9. Various Meguiar Microfriber cloths, towels, rim brush, and buffer pads etc....

Great care, looks brand new to me...BTW, roughly how much ur new detailing cost you? Cheers.

I go to the shop at Sunway, called Magic Glaze Autodetail. The owner there, a friendly chap called Alex, will do my car for me using the products I bring. He charges only a token service charge. Less than 100 per step. Nice guy.

Lee36328,

Can you please tell more about the Hot Rims All Wheel Cleaner?

I may want to get a bottle for my rims..

Lee36328;219467 said:
I go to the shop at Sunway, called Magic Glaze Autodetail. The owner there, a friendly chap called Alex, will do my car for me using the products I bring. He charges only a token service charge. Less than 100 per step. Nice guy.

Aiyah! sounded like you did it yourself! heheheh
Nevertheless, It looks smashing~!

Thanks, guys, for all the nice comments above.

Wan520i, I bought the rim cleaner from Parkson, about rm50 if i recall. It is impressive! Gets stubborn dirt and brake dust off quite easily.

Scin, I washed and waxed my car from 2:00 am to 3:21 am one night when I could not sleep. Then I noticed some stubborn water marks and old swirls on my roof, so I sent it to Sunway to get my roof polished with the Cleaner/Polish (83). The rest of the car was only washed, with the Gold Class Shampoo, which beautifully preserved the earlier coat of wax and seems to bring out the lustre.

My camera is a simple one, it can't quite capture the simmering pool of water effect that my car has aquired now.... Now thinking of getting a better camera!

Lee36328;219607 said:
Scin, I washed and waxed my car from 2:00 am to 3:21 am one night when I could not sleep.

My camera is a simple one, it can't quite capture the simmering pool of water effect that my car has aquired now.... Now thinking of getting a better camera!

Washing and waxing your car at 2.00am? You shud be IN bed with your wife at that time and not mucking with your car! Yeah, yeah, you have found your new-found love especially after what it has been through i.e kena T-boned. Your neighbours might think you are nuts too... oh my bad, YOU ARE NUTS! That is why you are OMGWTF by my books.

Yup, time to get a better camera... me too. I am thinking and hoping to get the D80....

flash;219613 said:
Washing and waxing your car at 2.00am? You shud be IN bed with your wife at that time and not mucking with your car! Yeah, yeah, you have found your new-found love especially after what it has been through i.e kena T-boned. Your neighbours might think you are nuts too... oh my bad, YOU ARE NUTS! That is why you are OMGWTF by my books.

Yup, time to get a better camera... me too. I am thinking and hoping to get the D80....

Hoi - wife 'red flag' liao ...

So - to let off some 'steam' - wax car laaa .. :p

OMG - call me - my car need waxing ... :D

Lee36328;219607 said:
Thanks, guys, for all the nice comments above.

Wan520i, I bought the rim cleaner from Parkson, about rm50 if i recall. It is impressive! Gets stubborn dirt and brake dust off quite easily.

Scin, I washed and waxed my car from 2:00 am to 3:21 am one night when I could not sleep. Then I noticed some stubborn water marks and old swirls on my roof, so I sent it to Sunway to get my roof polished with the Cleaner/Polish (83). The rest of the car was only washed, with the Gold Class Shampoo, which beautifully preserved the earlier coat of wax and seems to bring out the lustre.

Wah veli free nowadays huh!!:p

Yeah the pictures probably dont do justice to the amount of work you have put in.

Get a Nikon or call me for a photograph session :p :p ;) ;) ;) (photography is a nice hobby;) )

ALBundy;219619 said:
Wah veli free nowadays huh!!:p

Yeah the pictures probably dont do justice to the amount of work you have put in.

Get a Nikon or call me for a photograph session :p :p ;) ;) ;) (photography is a nice hobby;) )

Urrrh, what sort of photography session? Very suggestive that.... and I do agree, it is a nice, rewarding but expensive hobby. Just don't end up like me, have a fetish for collecting "bodies"....:D :D

535i;219616 said:
Hoi - wife 'red flag' liao ...

So - to let off some 'steam' - wax car laaa .. :p

OMG - call me - my car need waxing ... :D

And after 535i, you can do my SLOTH... it needs some TLC.:D

flash;219613 said:

Err... correction, I did not get T-boned... check our mail... more like other way round! :D

Lee36328;219684 said:
Err... correction, I did not get T-boned... check our mail... more like other way round! :D

Whoops, my bad, u t-boned someone else....:rolleyes:

kevster30;219743 said:
Not bad bro, when should we meet for me to QC?

Woo hoo, the master detailer has joined the thread. Please go easy on his car, your standards are way, way high....

han2u;219779 said:
Lee36328 is one crazy guy...

Now only u know... ask him to give you a ride on the Ampang elevated highway during lunch time.... promised myself, never again.:D :D

Woi OMG, when can we do lunch again?

Top Bottom